Family Visa

I applied for my wife visa on 7-Sep-21 through my employer. Visa status is await GDNPR for past three weeks.
Any ideas as to when it will be approved. Have they held issuance of dependent visas again?
Anyone else here in this forum, who has also faced the same issue?

Hi, I got my dependent visa after 21 days incl weekends. It is taking some time. Hopefully you will get it soon

Same problem i applied for my kids visa on 11/9/2021.my kids visa status is
"application is in progress with GDNPR and will have a decision soon, if approved it will move to await payment (status await GDNPR)

Please help me ....

Just wait. Hopefully you will get a feedback next week.

I applied for my visit visa last 4th, almost one month now? sofar no response,  what's happening with visit visa now a days?

Let's hope, it gets issued by next week!

Same status is for my wife visa application as well. Right now the visa issuance is taking way longer than usual. We can just wait and hope for the visas to be issued soon!

Hopefully... what else we can do....

Thank you.....

Hopefully you will receive an update by this week

Thank you. .....
I got my kids visa

Thank God,  Congrats..

😀 welcome

i also got my wife's visa. now waiting for my kid's visa, hopefully it gets approved soon!
thanks everyone
Cheers

What are the requirements to apply for family visa..

Has been covered many times. Look at the stickied topic on visa on the forum.

Hello, my employer applied for my husbands and sons dependant visas 23 days ago... Can anyone advise if that taking that long these days is normal? I am worried since the sons visa is stuck and they need the father to have a valid visa first, which means there will be one more wait period for my kid.
If recently anyone got a dependant visa, can you kindly share how long did it take to get approved? Thank you in advance.

Read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

No one can tell you how long it will take.  Every one's case is different.  Nowadays, for some people, it is taking anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks.