Currently looking for filipinos in Jeddah

Hi, I'm Chas. I'm looking for filipinos in KSA and is lookng for a part time job to do mystery shopping. I hope mag message po kayo.. :)) God Bless!

You can also contact me at [email protected]

Hi Chas!

Welcome on board ;)

Armand

you can find thousand of filpino men and women in BALAD go there and find your match

Hi kabayan,

May nahanap ka na ba? Never heard about mystery shopper na babae pero try mo sa mga centerpoint, city plaza, panda, etc. san ka sa jeddah?

Hello po, pwede namn po kahit lalaki na mag mystery shop. Mystery shop po kasi, un ung mag secretly evaluate ng isang store. For example, in a fastfood store, mag a-act lang po kayo like a regular customer, kakai dun, mag-cr, pero ang pinaka purpose nyo po ay to evaluate their service towards their customers, pati po yung food, yung buong establishment kung malinis po. then sagutan po ung questionnaire na iprovide po namin. Sa Taif po ngaun medyo hihirapan kami mag hanap ng Filipinos. Filipino food company po kasi un, and iba dn po ang pan lasa pag pinoy ang mag evaluate. You will be paid sa mga kinain po and 120SAR (standard fee).

Everything will be reimbursed, even transpo pag malayo.  hope u could help us.

Hello!

Could you please use only English in this Anglophone forum, so that everyone may understand and participate? Thank you.

Harmonie.

Hello po, even men can be a mystery shopper. Mystery shopping is where one will act like a regular customer, dine in on that branch, use a restroom, but your sole purpose is to evaluate their service towards their customers, even the food, the whole establishment if its clean. then, you will answer a questionnaire provided by us. Now, we are having a hard time to find filipinos in Taif, Saudi Arabia. The establishment you are going to evaluate is a filipino food store, and our client prefer filipinos to evaluate the store. You will paid 120 Saudi Riyal as a standard fee, plus reimbursements of the food purchased, plus reimbursement of transportation if ever you traveled far from home.

hope u could help us.

Huh! tagal n pla nang post na ito can I be a mystery shopper? this time this year meron paba? :D

Hello RAM Boy

Just for info, this thread was created in 2011!

Since this is a very old ad, I am closing down this thread to as to avoid unnecessary comments on this thread. If however the thread is still active, I invite snc to contact your via private message.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team