PeduliLindungi, what it is and how to register

Basically, to do almost all activities, now its required to be registered to the Pedulli Lindungi App.
Here is an explanation of what it is and how to register.

The participation of the community, especially their willingness to independently report their location and travel history during the pandemic, really helps strengthen the 3T (Test, Tracing, and Treatment) run by the government.
Through the QR scan feature at each business location entrance and the PeduliLindung application intergration with data on COVID-19 test results and national vaccination data. will result in if a person undergoes a COVID-19 test with a positive result, this application will automatically notify people who have been identified as close contacts for the last 14 days and direct close contacts to immediately carry out a COVID-19 test.
Do your part to keep our communities safe and our businesses open in Bali.
    Use the app
    Scan QR codes wherever you go to keep a digital diary
    Enable Bluetooth tracing in the app
    Businesses display QR codes and make it easy for people to scan
See how these everyday actions can speed up contact tracing and keep us all safe.
About the APP
The Ministry of Health (Kemenkes) together with the Provincial Government of Bali and the Bali Provincial Health Office have launched a QR Code for the PeduliLindung application. PeduliLindung is an application for contact tracing and to strengthen efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This application helps increase community participation in reporting locations and travel history during the pandemic.
The participation of the community, especially their willingness to independently report their location and travel history during the pandemic, really helps strengthen the 3T (Test, Tracing, and Treatment) run by the government. Therefore, tracking and tracing through technology applications not only makes it easier for the public to report, even while traveling, but also makes users feel safe.
The Minister of Health has stated that the QR Code PeduliLindung application really helps the government and the public in reducing the risk of spreading the virus. First, through the QR scan feature at each location entrance, the location manager can manage the density of visitors. This application is also used to check the completeness of travel documents, so that travellers do not need to jostle when checking the completeness of travel documents. Thus the health protocol is maintained and implemented properly.
The PeduliLindung application is integrated with data on COVID-19 test results and national vaccination data. If a person undergoes a COVID-19 test with a positive result, this application will automatically notify people who have been identified as close contacts for the last 14 days and direct close contacts to immediately carry out a COVID-19 test.
Register your business for a QR Code.
Businesses in Bali who wish to register for a QR code can do so via this link 
Once you complete the registration, you will need to wait for the QR to be sent to your nominated email account.  They are done in batches so no time frame given as to when you will receive your QR code.
Once you receive the QR it can be placed in the entrance or reception area  to your buisness and customers/visitors need to scan the code
The online form is in Indonesian. For English or other language  right click on the form and use your browser's translate feature. Businesses in Bali who wish to register for a QR code using the official Peduli Lindungi (Care Protect) app.

Download the APP
Download the app on Google Play or  App Store.
If you experience issues we recommend that you register and login via a web browser and use the translate option in your browser.
Register for an account or sign in to Peduli Lindungi ( Care Protect) App
Register for an account here https://www.pedulilindungi.id/login?red … sertifikat
Already have an account sign in on the website or with the app

Source: https://www.welcomebacktobali.com/blog/ … rotect-app

Dear Marcello,
I am following all your information you doing a great job and your inputs are much appreciated.
I wanted your point of view on the following.
I live on Belgium and I retired recently.  My wife is Indonesian and we have a house in Jakarta. We are planning to move by end of November but in a way we cannot plan because I am a foreigner and I do not have a KITA.
We are in contact with the Embassy on how can I enter the country but we cannot get any responsible reply.
Do you have any information or suggestions on this issue?
Thank you in advance for your reply and consideration.
Kind regards
Manolis

Hi Manolis, tks for ut kind words, Im just trying to give back some of the help I got when I have start myy adventure as expat.
About ur question, now its not possible yet to apply for new Kitas but the Covid thing Is getting better, so I hope soon there will be new update from the government.
Stay tune, as soon as we have news, they will be published here.

Thank you for your prompt reply Marcello

Hi Marcello

Thank you very much for keeping us updated.
I wanted to ask you is there a site where foreigners who have been vaccinated in another country can register to this app.
Best regards,
Erica

EBradley wrote:

Hi Marcello

Thank you very much for keeping us updated.
I wanted to ask you is there a site where foreigners who have been vaccinated in another country can register to this app.
Best regards,
Erica

Hi Erica, foreigneir who have been vaccinated out of Indonesia can register here
https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/ … LIEfXG3BRg
After uploading a scan of their certificate(s), the foreigners' accounts will be verified by their respective embassies.
Stay safe

Thank you very much Marcelo. .
Stay Safe!
Sincerely,
Erica

thanks a lot! I simple question: what if we don't have a mobile ( I actually hate it)

I have found the PeduliLindungi app to be unusable if you do not have an Indonesian ID #. I have been in Jakarta since Early July and moved last week to Bali without any issues so far.

Dr. MichaelBeer wrote:

thanks a lot! I simple question: what if we don't have a mobile ( I actually hate it)

U can register to the peduli lndung website
https://www.pedulilindungi.id/register

badbob3353 wrote:

I have found the PeduliLindungi app to be unusable if you do not have an Indonesian ID #. I have been in Jakarta since Early July and moved last week to Bali without any issues so far.

I dunno know where u try to apply, to register into peduliLibungi website only complete name and email are required.
The Nik (foto Kitas and Kitap holder) Is required to access to the vaccination certificate.
In early July peduliLibungi was not yet active, u surely had to register to HECC, wich now Is included in peduli Libungi.

thanks

Ur welcome

I have this Xxxpeduli on my mobile, BUT when I will arrive in JKT I will not have internet. Is a screenshot ok to show? Thanks a lot

I actually just went through that process but am now wondering how this is going to work. I was vaccinated in Hong Kong with my identity based on my Hong Kong ID card.  After filling in my nationality, the site is asking for my passport number/copy which isn't mentioned on the vaccination report. Website states that they will check with my embassy but  the Dutch embassy has no information on my vaccination status I would think.
Similar problem for my wife who is Indonesian. She got her vaccination in Hong Kong and is registered through her HK ID card. Her Indonesian NIK, which the website asks is not mentioned on a foreign vaccination status.

PjerH wrote:

I actually just went through that process but am now wondering how this is going to work. I was vaccinated in Hong Kong with my identity based on my Hong Kong ID card.  After filling in my nationality, the site is asking for my passport number/copy which isn't mentioned on the vaccination report. Website states that they will check with my embassy but  the Dutch embassy has no information on my vaccination status I would think.
Similar problem for my wife who is Indonesian. She got her vaccination in Hong Kong and is registered through her HK ID card. Her Indonesian NIK, which the website asks is not mentioned on a foreign vaccination status.

Unfortunally, ur case dont have an easy solution.
In ur case, u can try to register ur vaccination with ur ambassy and after that try again to apply with ur passport number, doesnt matter if its not mentioned in ur vaccination report (wich Is weitd, how they ifentify u?).
But seems that Dutch Embassy Is refusing to give such  informations to the Indonesian due the privacy.
About ur wife, should be easier, she can apply with her Indonesian Nick, then upload her vaccination certificate.
The other option Is to show ur vaccinate certification when required and see if they let u in.
Keep us updated, tks

my wife is Indonesion got the 2 shots here in Austria. what she has to do. go to the indon.embassy in vienna?

I dunno how it works there, but if she have the Indonesian ID (KTP), she can try to register to the Pedulilbungi web site and scan her vaccination certificate.
Not sure if it works, for foreigner is not possibile because the Indonesian government want a confirmation from the relevant embassy, wich denied it due the privacy.

thanks

Dr. MichaelBeer wrote:

my wife is Indonesion got the 2 shots here in Austria. what she has to do. go to the indon.embassy in vienna?

Here's the link with the guidelines provided:
https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/view/2 … egeri.html

You can get your wife to read this to understand how the flow works.
Cheers

https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in

This is the portal for registration.

Shawn_Chang wrote:

https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/in

This is the portal for registration.

Sorry, but thats for foreigner and didnt work because need the. confirmation from the relative Embassy wich they all refuse to give it due the privacy law.

Marcello Manganese wrote:

Basically, to do almost all activities, now its required to be registered to the Pedulli Lindungi App.

Wrong

Dr. MichaelBeer wrote:

I can't speak for Bali or Jakarta but shopping centers, cinemas, and so on I've visited in my bit of Java will accept any proof of vaccination. I have a government issued card - Works every time - but my daughter uses a printout of her certificates downloaded from the PeduliLindung site.
App against printed proof seems to be most using the card, a few using printed certificates, and a bunch using the app. Obviously that's just best guess and far from scientific as it's based on watching the queue as I go into any given place. However, people queuing at the QR code are definitely outnumbered by people with printed proof.

I'm sure Googled C+P will inform the world how the app is essential, but the real world doesn't seem to follow the supposed rules (at least where I live) as I have yet to be asked to check in with it.
That might well be different if I visit Jakarta so I downloaded the app onto a cheap old phone just in case. I have tried it, but never because I was asked to.

There might well be places that insist on the app, but I have yet to find one here.
The places that allow you in without it may or may not be braking the rules. Don't know, don't care as they let people with other proof of vaccination in anyway.
However, no proof is an immediate kick out.

By the way, the new Bond film is a cracker - I watched it in a local shopping center that accepted my card as proof of vaccination, as did the guard at the cinema's door.
So much for the app being required to do almost all activities.

https://nasional.kontan.co.id/news/tanp … an-pesawat

That tells how the app isn't essential for train travel as vaccination status is available using the customer's NIK.

Fred wrote:

Wrong

Dr. MichaelBeer wrote:

I can't speak for Bali or Jakarta but shopping centers, cinemas, and so on I've visited in my bit of Java will accept any proof of vaccination. I have a government issued card - Works every time - but my daughter uses a printout of her certificates downloaded from the PeduliLindung site.
App against printed proof seems to be most using the card, a few using printed certificates, and a bunch using the app. Obviously that's just best guess and far from scientific as it's based on watching the queue as I go into any given place. However, people queuing at the QR code are definitely outnumbered by people with printed proof.

I'm sure Googled C+P will inform the world how the app is essential, but the real world doesn't seem to follow the supposed rules (at least where I live) as I have yet to be asked to check in with it.
That might well be different if I visit Jakarta so I downloaded the app onto a cheap old phone just in case. I have tried it, but never because I was asked to.

There might well be places that insist on the app, but I have yet to find one here.
The places that allow you in without it may or may not be braking the rules. Don't know, don't care as they let people with other proof of vaccination in anyway.
However, no proof is an immediate kick out.

By the way, the new Bond film is a cracker - I watched it in a local shopping center that accepted my card as proof of vaccination, as did the guard at the cinema's door.
So much for the app being required to do almost all activities.

https://nasional.kontan.co.id/news/tanp … an-pesawat

That tells how the app isn't essential for train travel as vaccination status is available using the customer's NIK.

Welcome back.
As usual, u put ur personal opinion over the law.
Doesnt matter, the law Is clear, does not take personal opinions into account, "to do almost all the activities its now required to ne registered to the Pedulilbungi app" to is the right summary.
The certification by the app Is mandatory for long travel by train.

Can't see how some app will "save lives"  but it sure is a great money maker for the I.T. company behind it.

My wife and I were required to use a similar tracking app all last year in Singapore and it worked without a hitch. Since this Pedulli app began being used in Indonesia we have witnessed utter confusion and lines at all shopping center entrances. The app seems to have issues. After several attemps to use this the app I have given up and just show my US vaccination card everywhere. I only had one issue with security at a major shopping mall in Jakarta. After about 10 minutes of the security team trying to make the app work on my phone they too gave up and let us enter.  After several weeks in Bali no one has asked my to try the app and security waves me right through with the printed card while the wife and other locals rub elbows together at the QR  code while contemplating the concept of social distancing, IT issues and whether masks work better over the chin or breathing orifices.

Here in south bali if you want to access the malls you need peduli lindungi , also the decent shops grand lucky ,lotte etc , ya a "pain" but we live here so no choice .

Traveling also island to island ,an added difficulty , with verification procedure further delays and Qs ,

Ya the new normal  ,definitely not so much fun to travel anymore .

Ya the app is not perfect ,internet issues and software problems .

Bali Frog wrote:

Can't see how some app will "save lives"  but it sure is a great money maker for the I.T. company behind it.

The use of these apps in different countries (in Italy we have the so-called "Green Card"), prevents people who are not vaccinated and therefore potentially infected, frequent crowded places and spread the virus, and this can save lives.
Surely PeduliLindungi has limits, such as the impossibility of registering for those who do not have a Nick, but this is overcome with common sense, letting in those who have a vaccination certificate with the QR code.
Once we have herd immunity, we will no longer need these apps.

[
Welcome back.

Wrong - Personal EXPERIENCE, not opinion
Please don't make up a point out of your head and argue based on that - It's far from useful

Doesnt matter, the law Is clear, does not take personal opinions into account,

That law is one thing and, as I said, I have no clue and can't be bothered to find out. The real world says you're wrong as I see so many people using cards rather than the app. The cards are easily available (Rp.25,000?) and have been accepted everywhere I've been so far.

to do almost all the activities its now required to ne registered to the Pedulilbungi app" to is the right summary.

Registered so you can download the certificates and/or get the card - but not actually use the app for every place I've been to so far.

True, but the KIA chap was clear in his assertion using the app was not absolutely necessary to travel by train, only being registered as vaccinated. I have yet to travel by train so I can't say for sure - That means I have to believe the KIA 's words.
My new nanny came by train from Jakarta. The KIA staff told her the phone app wasn't required as her NIK was registered when she booked the ticket, and that showed she was fully vaccinated AND had a fresh neg test.
No scan required to use the long distance trains - Thus no phone required.

If, as you say, this is opinion, it's KIA's opinion. That sort of matters to the point about not wanting to use a mobile phone.

The upshot is, those without a phone, a signal, or a data package can still take part in activities. The malls here DO NOT require you to be registered with the app, but they do want to see proof of vaccination. I was given certificates when I had my jabs and shopping centers are happy to accept them. However, much as I carry photocopies of my certificates whenever I have my computer with me (They are in my laptop bag), I use the government issued card.

Opinion or law - Whatever
Making things up and arguing as if I said them - Pointless
Experience that shows NOT using the app but still gaining entry without the slightest problem - Matters

I have read various pieces that say the app is required but I have yet to find anywhere here that enforces it.
Not opinion - experience

It is not unusual here for the law to be applied differently area to area ,ya it does not mean its right ,but the reality in this country .

I  prefer to always follow the law where I can .

Walking around with fotocopies ,passport , mobile phone  is hardly convenient or safe ,but the new realty .

If you want to swim on the main beaches here ie kuta legian seminyak ,sanur you need the app to enter, I would never leave my important stuff on the beach while swimming .

Luckily my favourite snorkling beach nearby has no restrictions ,and of course is quiet.

Fred wrote:

[
Welcome back.

Wrong - Personal EXPERIENCE, not opinion
Please don't make up a point out of your head and argue based on that - It's far from useful

Doesnt matter, the law Is clear, does not take personal opinions into account,

That law is one thing and, as I said, I have no clue and can't be bothered to find out. The real world says you're wrong as I see so many people using cards rather than the app. The cards are easily available (Rp.25,000?) and have been accepted everywhere I've been so far.

to do almost all the activities its now required to ne registered to the Pedulilbungi app" to is the right summary.

Registered so you can download the certificates and/or get the card - but not actually use the app for every place I've been to so far.

True, but the KIA chap was clear in his assertion using the app was not absolutely necessary to travel by train, only being registered as vaccinated. I have yet to travel by train so I can't say for sure - That means I have to believe the KIA 's words.
My new nanny came by train from Jakarta. The KIA staff told her the phone app wasn't required as her NIK was registered when she booked the ticket, and that showed she was fully vaccinated AND had a fresh neg test.
No scan required to use the long distance trains - Thus no phone required.

If, as you say, this is opinion, it's KIA's opinion. That sort of matters to the point about not wanting to use a mobile phone.

The upshot is, those without a phone, a signal, or a data package can still take part in activities. The malls here DO NOT require you to be registered with the app, but they do want to see proof of vaccination. I was given certificates when I had my jabs and shopping centers are happy to accept them. However, much as I carry photocopies of my certificates whenever I have my computer with me (They are in my laptop bag), I use the government issued card.

Opinion or law - Whatever
Making things up and arguing as if I said them - Pointless
Experience that shows NOT using the app but still gaining entry without the slightest problem - Matters

I have read various pieces that say the app is required but I have yet to find anywhere here that enforces it.
Not opinion - experience

You always write novels to say nothing at the end.
Your experiences are useless unless they are backed up by evidence, who can say they're not just excuses for trolls?
It doesn't say anywhere that you need to scan the app from your phone, printing is enough.
Then, as I said in my previous post, one of the problems of PeduliLibungi is that those who do not have a Nik cannot register, so it is common sense to let those who have only the vaccination certificate in, with the QR code of course.

Hahaha..

"Not vaccinated and therefore potentially infected"  Are you serious ?

Vaccinated people have the same chances of being infected. The vaccine protects a person from getting very ill in case of infection, well ... most of the time.
But in no way it protects you from getting infected.
Look at Israel .....

The only purpose of those apps, sanitary pass or green card is to OBLIGE people to get vaccinated and making their life miserable if they don't do it.  It has ZERO scientific purpose.
And herd immunity is a dream... again check Israel or UK with very high double jab rates (over 70 / 80%) but the virus still is present. It is simply less lethal.
Moreover the efficiency of the double.vaccine seems to be around 6 to 8 months, hence now the madness about a 3rd jab ...

Bali Frog wrote:

Hahaha..

"Not vaccinated and therefore potentially infected"  Are you serious ?

Vaccinated people have the same chances of being infected. The vaccine protects a person from getting very ill in case of infection, well ... most of the time.
But in no way it protects you from getting infected.
Look at Israel .....

The only purpose of those apps, sanitary pass or green card is to OBLIGE people to get vaccinated and making their life miserable if they don't do it.  It has ZERO scientific purpose.
And herd immunity is a dream... again check Israel or UK with very high double jab rates (over 70 / 80%) but the virus still is present. It is simply less lethal.
Moreover the efficiency of the double.vaccine seems to be around 6 to 8 months, hence now the madness about a 3rd jab ...

sorry, but your first sentence is a contradiction in terms.
As you rightly say, the vaccine does not prevent you from being infected, but it avoids getting seriously ill, while those who are not vaccinated can transmit the virus with all its viral load, with the consequences that we know, so there is a big difference between vaccinated and not vaccinated.
Of course, one of the purposes of the various apps or cards is to push as many people as possible to get vaccinated and I find it right that those who do not do so are isolated.
Herd immunità Is not an utopy, many Countries already reached more than 60% of people full vaccinated , Bali, even if its not a Country, Is close to 70% and can hope to soon reopen gradually to the turism.
I dont know what really happened in Israel, nobody can tell it due the lack of informations given by the local government.

[quote
Your experiences are useless unless they are backed up by evidence, who can say they're not just excuses for trolls?

Please supply evidence your local shops require the app - After all, your googling is useless unless you back it up with evidence.

Also, as I've noted before, perhaps you might like to remember your English is supposed to be bad when you type angry. Maybe you could edit your posts in order to add a few spelling and grammar errors - it'll keep up your persona.

What you're saying is actual experience of an area you aren't in and have no clue about is a troll job because your googling suggests it is. That's very clearly utter crap.

I don't post much because your pathetic mis-information spoils the reality of what people do and don't need - This case being an excellent example. I'm in a shopping center at the moment so, just by way of a test, I entered using photocopies of the vaccine certificates I was issued in paper form after both jabs.

That means I don't have to be registered with the app to enter shopping centres in my area.

Of course you have to be registered on the site to take a long distance train but my original points remain correct:

1 - You DO NOT have to be registered to enter many shopping centres and many other venues, just prove you are vaccinated.

2 - Most people will have few or no problems if they don't have a phone with the app on it (This may vary in different areas, but it's a non-problem in my bit of java)

Telling everyone they must be registered to conduct activities is WRONG. However, it is a very good idea to register and it doesn't hurt to have the app on a phone in case you actually need it.

Fred wrote:

[quote

Please supply evidence your local shops require the app - After all, your googling is useless unless you back it up with evidence.

Also, as I've noted before, perhaps you might like to remember your English is supposed to be bad when you type angry. Maybe you could edit your posts in order to add a few spelling and grammar errors - it'll keep up your persona.

What you're saying is actual experience of an area you aren't in and have no clue about is a troll job because your googling suggests it is. That's very clearly utter crap.

I don't post much because your pathetic mis-information spoils the reality of what people do and don't need - This case being an excellent example. I'm in a shopping center at the moment so, just by way of a test, I entered using photocopies of the vaccine certificates I was issued in paper form after both jabs.

That means I don't have to be registered with the app to enter shopping centres in my area.

Of course you have to be registered on the site to take a long distance train but my original points remain correct:

1 - You DO NOT have to be registered to enter many shopping centres and many other venues, just prove you are vaccinated.

2 - Most people will have few or no problems if they don't have a phone with the app on it (This may vary in different areas, but it's a non-problem in my bit of java)

Telling everyone they must be registered to conduct activities is WRONG. However, it is a very good idea to register and it doesn't hurt to have the app on a phone in case you actually need it.

Here we are. I was wondering when you would use the excuse of my assuming bad English to defend your illogical claims.
Rather than read what is written, perhaps you should ask your Indonesian wife to translate the text of the law for you.
The law provides exactly what I said, then I wrote that, having PeduliLindungi the limit of not allowing those who do not have a NIK to register, it is a matter of common sense to let those who are not registered in by showing even the vaccination certificate only, provided that equipped with QR.
I also wrote that it is not mandatory to show the phone but the printout is fine too, so it is clear that yours are excuses for trolling.
Surely, as long as you have been away from this forum, we have had a serene atmosphere and friendly exchanges of views, it was enough for you to return to ruin that atmosphere.
Since writing on this forum, no one apart from you has ever said that I give wrong information, indeed I have only received thanks and certificates of esteem, unlike you who are often criticized, and this is what bothers you and leads you to troll, with little clarity among other things.

"I dont know what really happened in Israel, nobody can tell it due the lack of informations given by the local government."

Wrong, plenty SERIOUS info available on scientific websites and Israel newspapers.

Don't ask me links, Google is your friend.

"As you rightly say, the vaccine does not prevent you from being infected, but it avoids getting seriously ill, while those who are not vaccinated can transmit the virus with all its viral load, with the consequences that we know, so there is a big difference between vaccinated and not vaccinated."

Wrong again. Vaccinated people can be positive carriers and transmit to anyone.
Plenty info available about that.

Bali Frog wrote:

"As you rightly say, the vaccine does not prevent you from being infected, but it avoids getting seriously ill, while those who are not vaccinated can transmit the virus with all its viral load, with the consequences that we know, so there is a big difference between vaccinated and not vaccinated."

Wrong again. Vaccinated people can be positive carriers and transmit to anyone.
Plenty info available about that.

Sorry, why wrong? Its exactly what I said,, vaccinated people can be infected and infect others, but viral load is low thanks to the vaccine, so those infected with a vaccinated do not get seriously ill, unlike those infected with unvaccinated.
Regarding Israel, I have no time to waste looking on Google for news, as it is a unique case that does not do statistics, as Malaysia does not do it positively, when there will be a high number of countries that achieve herd immunity, we can reason about it.
If you want to share some links, fine, otherwise fine too.

Hii to everyone,
I am new in this forum and i been following this discussion with those interesting informations and opinions.
I'm planning to travel to Indonesia shortly, on a bussines e-visa with all the necessary documents wich are requiered. I also registered my vaccination certification on the required governament site (https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/up), and as i understund in this forum, they will be no answer regarding the confirmation..since the respesctivly embassies dont give out any information,  due to the privacy issues. Conseguently i can not register on the required PeduliLindungi app.
My question now:  is there anyone that had a similar issue by entering the country lately   and would it be any problem doing the registration on arrival?
Thanks for any information...best regards,  Ripo.

riporap wrote:

Hii to everyone,
I am new in this forum and i been following this discussion with those interesting informations and opinions.
I'm planning to travel to Indonesia shortly, on a bussines e-visa with all the necessary documents wich are requiered. I also registered my vaccination certification on the required governament site (https://vaksinln.dto.kemkes.go.id/sign/up), and as i understund in this forum, they will be no answer regarding the confirmation..since the respesctivly embassies dont give out any information,  due to the privacy issues. Conseguently i can not register on the required PeduliLindungi app.
My question now:  is there anyone that had a similar issue by entering the country lately   and would it be any problem doing the registration on arrival?
Thanks for any information...best regards,  Ripo.

Hi, welcome to expat.com.
To enter Indonesia is not requied to register your vaccination certificate in the PedulliLindungi app, its enoigh you register your data and to the check point  show it (by phone or paper its the same) and your vaccination certificate, but it must have a QR code.
U could have problems to acdess in some places as mall, cimena etc, but many of them will lat you in just showing your vaccine certificate.
Have a nice time in Indonesia.

Closed