Socpa Membership Cancelled

Hi,

My Socpa membership got cancelled however I have a MBA finance from a UK based university hence please advise me how to get my Socpa membership renewed?

@Inshaffazil94

Visit socpa office direct and show them the certificates and marksheet copy. they will accept, if the criteria of accounting hours not completed they will suggest u what u want to do next.

Helo,

Today i went to riyadh soapa office.. My subscription invalid, they told me go any arab university take 3 months accounting course which one hv not my certificate, any one plz help me for about arab university name in riyadh and fee and about class attend... Plz

@ratheesh2584

Can you kindly specify which training program I should select in order to get my SOCPA certificate renewed.  My SOCPA certificate is invalid because I don't have a degree certificate.  I couldn't find the Training program costs SR. 22,425 as you mentioned.  Please help

Hello Friends,

My socpa membership was cancelled  and Socpa gave me the reason that the university is unrecognized. There is no option to re-appeal and membership in socpa portal showing "Invalid".

My iqama is going to expire in mid of october  and would need an urgent solution and help in this matter.

Can someone guide me on what should I do? Is it possible to change the profession or renew the membership?

Asslam o Alekum

SOCPA cancelled my registration with reason of two year degree, they require three year bachelor degree. Most of accountants including me from Pakistan have Two year Bachelor degree verified by HEC and Saudi Culture. Any one advise me what to do now?

Abdul Shakoor-Jeddah

@mazharsohail don't worry just visit socpa office they will guide you and it will update

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts were removed from this thread.

For some security reasons, kindly avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I am trying to renew my membership in the portal but it shows invalid  I upload my certificates again and I received mail from SOCPA saying the certificate is unacceptable and not passed the requirement of a graduate from one of the colleges of administrative science, but I inform you that my certificate is a bachelor of Economics and its attested from Saudi MOF and I registered 2 years before and now only its shows not acceptable please review my request and do the needful my iqama expire already I can't renew it now please renew my membership as soon as possible, I am trying to renew my membership in the portal but it shows invalid  I upload my certificates again and I received mail from SOCPA saying the certificate is unacceptable and not passed the requirement of a graduate from one of the colleges of administrative science, but I inform you that my certificate is a bachelor of Economics and its attested from Saudi MOF and I registered 2 years before and now only its shows not acceptable please review my request and do the needful my iqama expire now

@XTang

What is the meaning of issue with institute?

How may I come to know that I done Diploma of accounting 2 years and the college acceptable by SOCPA.

If not accepted by Socpa what shall be happen.

Please advise.

Dear what do you mean college issue?

I done Diploma in Accounting 2 years and submit to SOCPA.

How may I come to know that my college acceptable by SOCPA or no???

If not accept what can be happen?

Please advise......

@shamimcool0303 hi bro did you solve the problem I'm also facing the same issue if there is any solutions let me know pls.

Still the verification in process.

I recieved email that I need to load B.Com degree but I don't have as I have 2 years diploma.

Now I responded that I have 2 years diploma so please proceed verification from my college and change from temp to permanent.

I am also in hanging status and much worry.

@Akbar Marutha

What is your status?

Did you solve the issue?

If yes how please help me as well.

@Abdul Shakoor Narejo

Can you send me your contact number for contact.

I am having same issue with me as well.

@aamir abbas

Dear Change profession is blocked at all now.

Many time i tried as well but not possible.

Please can you share with me your mob number for contact with you if possible.

As i am facing same issue.

@nasertmv

Please help from where and how we may obtain this training sessions and what is the way of enrollment.

please Guide.

@nadeem khan30  please advise if your issue done

@Anaya M.Tariq

any update same issue

My iqama is expired. I am having 12 hours and they said i need 3 hours. where should i register to finish 3 hours and how much is the fees

@shamimcool0303  ru renewed your IQAMA

My professional Field Medical Practitioners I want to leaving as saudia Arabic...

anyone know In what file formats can I upload documents to SOCPA

hi there any one got socpa or aqama renewal without accounting degree

@Itteeq Rahman you can upload as pdf format...your bachelor degree certificate saudi embassy attested (**accounting subjects mandatory) and socpa letter and transcript certificate issued from your university...

@Absar Latif without accounting you cannot get SOCPA membership

Hello

My SOCPA membership cancelled and iqama expired could not renew due to invalid Socpa status.

Please can help to to advise

Hello everyone,

My SOCPA membership cancelled, they said "bacholer degree" must be atleast 3 years, but in our country Pakistan, Bacholer degree B.COM was two years and I also have ICMAP (part qualified i-e inter)

please guide is there any solution?

@arshadraheed any solution

@arshadraheed This is not true i have a membership with 2 years b.com issue only they check credit hours you must have 15 cr hrs

In bcom you must study 5 accounting courses

@Absar Latif you can get membership with 2 years b.com and must have 5 accounting courses

i applied for socpa registration but it cancelled status is that must have 3 years bachelor degree .i have done MBA Finance As well

@mhafeezrehamn7 MBA is not enough to get socpa membership

If you have b.com and Mba then no issue also 15 credit hours for accounting subjects required

After submission of My B.com Degree certificates socpa activate immediately for membership or not. is it take time?