Socpa Membership Cancelled

I will let others answer with more details but as far as I know, if you have already done the courses then yes.   But if you haven't they won't let you extend the TAT beyond 1 year - whether new or old registration.

No idea what can be done in interim . I plan on visiting them to find a solution when I'm back in the kingdom

ratheesh2584 wrote:

only two ways either you do an accounting course from SOCPA which is around SAR22425/-
once you enrol it you will get automatically scopa renewed.

or take a course form Arab open university or any other  accredited course by SOCPA. in your case second option is not possible because of Iqama expiry date

BELOW LINK FOR APPROVED COURSES

https://socpa.org.sa/SOCPA/files/be/be5 … 81cf64.pdf

Hi if you take the course for 20k what does it entail...
And what do u mean by option 2

Hello Rateesh Bhai,

as per your 14th Nov reply  you said "only tow ways either you do an accounting course from SOCPA which is around SAR 22,425/- once you enrol it you will get automatically SCOPA renewed". am in a position to go for 1st option, 1st of all is it really possible? do you know anybody who already did this? please help me.
Kindly let me know where can I get complete information to enroll? where to pay SAR 22,425/- ? please if you don't mind share your mobile nr or FB account to reach you out.

Thanks, naseeh

Hello Rateesh Bhai,

as per your 14th Nov reply  you said "only tow ways either you do an accounting course from SOCPA which is around SAR 22,425/- once you enrol it you will get automatically SCOPA renewed". am in a position to go for 1st option, 1st of all is it really possible? do you know anybody who already did this? please help me.
Kindly let me know where can I get complete information to enroll? where to pay SAR 22,425/- ? please if you don't mind share your mobile nr or FB account to reach you out.

Thanks, naseeh

Hi
My socpa membership shows invalid submitted.B.com degree received message
Required to complete nine hours it is less than 15 hours can any advice

@Feroz Doshab

Can you please advise what type of course?

Is it online or in person ?
@bilaltariq381

I am also facing same issue

I visited socpa riyadh they asked to do socpa course in arab open university 16 hrs

2 semester 5 months

Exam

Then they will accept for renewal
@ratheesh2584

Hi,
May I know how to enroll in that course from Socpa? Do we need to visit their office or can it be done online?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
@ratheesh2584

Hi,

May I know the enrollment process, it is through SoCPA office or can we do it online?

Regards,
Asif

@Asif Shahzad82 You need to visit their office...!!

@attuarshad

Hi, Have you registered in open university for the courses. Kindly give me an update. for my degree only 9 credit hours available.

@bilaltariq381 Have you find any solution?

Ni brother, my socpa was cancelled and tried everything and nothing worked. I went on exit and came back on new visa.

@bilaltariq381 have you been able to solve your problem?

I have a UAE driving license but my UAE driving license is expired I want changed my UAE driving license in KSA It's possible
@bilaltariq381

how much credit hours you had with your qualifications? can you give your contact number to me please?
@XTang

If the degree accepted by SOCPA and credit hours not sufficient( I have 9 credit hours under my degree) , can I cover rest of credit hours by following courses in SOCPA.
Yes but before TAT membership expires.
@XTang

Thank you for your reply.

Do you know the duration of this courses.? English medium available? Only need to follow the courses or face to exam after course?

waiting for your response.. thank you very much.
@Arsal7
Yes go to scopa n submit documents at Khobar regional office
@bilaltariq381
Did u find any solution
@Ali JAF
please give me contact number
@nafeerahmed

I am also facing the same problem, do you solve your problem brother ?? If yes please can you guide me as well.

Waiting for your response

Thanks
Dear All,

My status showing cancelled and invalid.

Last year I renewed my SOCPA up to 22 August 2022. Later after 2 weeks I received message in Arabic, which I ignored.

Now I have to renew my Iqama on 20 August 2022, company inform me to renew my status on SOCPA.

When I login in SOCPA portal I find that my status showing cancelled and Invalid.

My certificates are valid and attached the certified copies as required. Why the status showing cancel?

Can somebody give some suggestions as how this could be resolved before face any issues while renewing my iqama.
@Syed Sadath

They cancelled your membership due to the  conditions are not met. .  The reason will be shown in socpa home dashboard.
I suggest you to go SOCPA office as soon as possible and they will give u solutions.

@nabsn6 I have only 9 credit hours in accounting. what should i do to complete the remaining 6 credit hours.

@wb9493 In my case I had 12 credit hours. . They consider each subject 4 credit hours. I visited SOCPA 2 weeks ago and they gave me two options
1.   Pay 22,425 and renew via SOCPA course. .  The classes will be in Arabic but there will no exams.              Or
2.   Go to Arab Open University and register.

IQAMA should be valid only during registration.
So I registered in open University for 1 subject (4 credit hrs) 3,400SR Total. Once registration is finalized.
I sent the 'university registration paper', degree certificate and Transcript to SOCPA by email. They replied me after 1 week with a letter. In which they mentioned that I have to complete the exams before Jan 2023. I Signed it and replied back. The membership got renewed after the next 3 days.

Note that dont take any subject which u already studied before.
@nabsn6 thank you for your valuable time spend for me. . I also planning to go SOCPA office next week. If doesn't matter, can I have your contact detail (E-mail, mobile, Facebook)

this is my mobile number : ***
Hello wb9493,

Please note that for security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.

You can send personal information via private message.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Cheryl  Noted. Thank you.

@wb9493  you are welcome but where is the contact

@iqramata
Hi
Dears Baahis
whtat is effect on Depanding Fee Payments to Socpa renewal for Iqama.
Can we submit a Degree in Accounting and finance seperataly by canceling the earleir ones

Thanks

@bilaltariq381 hello brother i face same this problem. If your probkem solved. Please suggest me how to active again

@bilaltariq381 someone helped me on  WhatsApp *** . He reactivated my membership.

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : please do not post personal contact details for security purpose
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Friends,
My socpa membership was cancelled yesterday and Socpa gave me the reason that the university is unrecognized. There is no option to re-appeal and membership in socpa portal showing "Invalid".
My iqama is going to expire in mid of September and would need an urgent solution and help in this matter.
Can someone guide me on what should I do? Is it possible to change the profession or renew the membership?
-@bilaltariq381

Dear Bilal,

What is your status if SOCPA certificate?

Did you ask by SOCPA which institutes are authorized by the way.

Because i am having as well 2 years Diploma.

@Ali JAF how did you renew?

Dear teams,

When i login socpa showing that i have 12 accounting hours want to complete 15 hours. I attached degree certificate only. If i can attach my MBA finance certificate is it any chance to reach 15 accounting hours?

other qn. if i want to go to socpa office to re open attachment file? now not possible to upload any documents. my status still active not rejected. Anybody advise

@IndCountry20

Dears Can anyOne

give some tips Please

SOCPA Is invalid , Paid till Novemebr last 2022 shows

Can i re load the certificate again , visiting socpa

thanks