COVID Antigen Tests for Entering UK

Hello, I'm a British citizen living in Bratislava. I need to go the UK soon, which means that I will need to take a COVID test in Slovakia before travelling. Some antigen tests are good enough to meet the stated parameters - Specificity - at least 97 percent, Sensitivity - at least 80 percent, - but not all. The nearest testing point to where I live can't meet them. I contacted the chocolate fireguard (British Embassy), but they could only point me to a list of all testing points. Does anyone know where I can take a test that will meet the parameters and where they can give you the results in English? Thanks.

OK, I'll answer this myself. I was only able to find one company that was claiming to carry out antigen tests meeting the aforementioned parameters, and, although it was offering test certificates in English, it wasn't including all the information required by UK immigration. Nor could it be arsed to add it, even though it was charging for the test. So, I've had to book a PCR test instead

My friend was in London last week and didn't need any tests. Where did you read that you need a COVID test?

My friend was in London last week and didn't need any tests. Where did you read that you need a COVID test?

-@Gal3a

You're replying on a topic from 2021.  Clearly, requirements have changed since then due to the progress made regarding COVID.

Romaniac

@romaniac I see that now, it was listed in an email received today.