Fingerprint

Does anyone know how to obtain inked fingerprints done by an official personnel here?

Apparently, the CID/Police Stations use electronic fingerprinting and they do not acknowledge fingerprint cards from other countries anymore.

Immigration do it and issue a certificate.  A friend of mine did it for her passport renewal - requirement of her Embassy.  She went to the Muharraq immigration office after booking an appointment on skiplino.

where exactly the muharaq immigration office? im looking also for inked fingerprinting for US FBI

Google it

@nikkocruz08 did you succeed in getting the inked fingerprints?? Its been a real hussle for me and cant get a hold of anyone who knows how to get it

@XTang was there today and apparently they only do electronic and no private parties take fingerprints in bahrain

Police stations can do inked. And as I told you, my friend had to get inked prints for her embassy and she did it in muharraq. Maybe it's changed now, it was last year.

@nikkocruz08 were you able to have the inked fingerprinting?

Hi

I exited Bahrain and I wish to come back on a visit Visa to find a job and convert it to employment Visa. In order to get the new CPR as it's a new entry again, should I need to visit again to LMRA for biometrics? Or will they issue it with the existing data as I left just 6 months ago?

Thank you.

They will do enrollment again.

Thank you for your clarification.Does LMRA block expat's fingerprint after they exit Bahrain? My friend had a case and deported a year ago. Now she has an offer and company removed her blacklist successfully but she's afraid that when she go for biometrics to LMRA they will question her.

Lmra has nothing to do with blacklist. If she has been removed from it then nothing to worry about.

@XTang Thank you so much for your insight. Means a lot!

My daughter having her RP up to 14 June 23. she is studying out side and planning to come to Bahrain by end of March 23. She has to go for her biometric as per my sponsor as it may be missing in system and as she is not in Bahrain ,I told them she can do this when she is here in Bahrain

My question is  this will deny her entry to Bahrain or it can be done at arrival like new employees arriving in Bahrain 

Request to replay please

No issue.  They won't do it on arrival.  You have to take appointment and go.

Thank you for quick response .