QIWA request rejected by the current employer

hi everyone. i didnt receive my salary 3months and my iqama and contract is still valid. then march 9 i accepted the contract in qiwa then when i check today it says autocancel bcoz of 14dys not approve.. what should i do?? or next step pls?? and i file a case in labor about delay salary... and now were on the last hearing this coming sunday.. plss can anyone answer dis.

sir. i didnt receive my salary for 3months.. then i accepted my contract in qiwa march 1.. then when i check today march 21. why its autocancel of 14dys no approval? what should i do or next stwp plss

Same issue 😪 here also

Dear ,
only the Court case can give you a proper solution .  No one else can help on this .

My contract two month before completed. Now i accepet new request. I resigned also but company not accepted qiwa request. What we do.
Same me also my current employer gossi contract has expired but my company is not ready to approve my request
My contract two month before completed. Now i accepet new request. I resigned also but company not accepted qiwa request. What we do.
- @ahmadkhurshid76
You can do nothing.
It is not your right to transfer to any other company after completing your contract.
It is only possible if your employer is willing to give you the transfer.
So, if your company is not giving you the transfer then you can't get it.

@Arsal7  my sponsor is red facility then why still pending for new employer contract.😭😭

@Arsal7  my sponsor is red facility then why still pending for new employer contract.😭😭

- @Cairoden Pangonotan

The system is changed, i think. You can't transfer automatically while the company is in RED.
@Cairoden Pangonotan
If company is in red you can get transfered only if your new sponsor goes to jawazat and do the things manualy , thorugh QIWA its must be approved by current employer, and if company is in red only for few days that does not matter , company must be in red for atleast over 90 days for what you are looking for.
@Arsal7

Bhai- I have only salary mentioned in GOSI but no contract uploaded

What will be the scenario
@Arsal7

Bhai- I have only salary mentioned in GOSI but no contract uploaded

What will be the scenario
- @dukewaqas

That doesn't matter.
Absence of the Gosi contract cannot give you permission for the transfer.

@Arsal7 Why Theayr Not Give Tnasefer I Come to Saudi My Own Visa I am Not Coming Companey Visa.Now My Contract Is Expaire,Thear Not Give Me A Transefer Now What Can I Do Please Answer Me🙏🙏

@Arsal7 Why Theayr Not Give Tnasefer I Come to Saudi My Own Visa I am Not Coming Companey Visa.Now My Contract Is Expaire,Thear Not Give Me A Transefer Now What Can I Do Please Answer Me🙏🙏

- @Mia711410

Own visa?
Are you your own sponsor?
No?
Then, that visa is not yours at all, never was.
There is no azad/independent visa by any means or laws.
We all came here on visas which we bought.
Ask your sponsor to release you. Keep in mind, that this is not Europe.

@njsks1983 Rejection with comments are recorded and can be taken in labor court why they are not giving transfer. Irrespective of any company rule labor law is to give transfer to promote local hiring and avoid final exits….. another thing if some one have vehicle registered his sponsor cannot give me final exit ;)

hi guys

i have one now my current employer rejected my transfer request on qiwa app , but now i talk to him he i will accept the request now , so have question can same new employer re-send the request or not   .

@Enga838 Yes same employer can you as many  times he wishes to send you.

Hi,

Good day :)

My contract has been completed since December 2021. Since then I haven't signed any contract from my current employer. Last March 2021, I filed exit but my current employer tried to convince me to stay and gave me increment.

The scenario is this, last 04-September 2022, I got an offer from other company that is way better than my current package. Then last 19-Sep-22,  I wrote a letter to my current company that I am resigning and my last day of duty will be on 13-Oct-22. My current company did not agree with my resignation.

The new employer now send a contract in Qiwa but my current employer just snob and let the request to transfer got expired.

Can I transfer to the new employer since I did not sign any new contract from my current employer? Please take note that my contract with current employer is not in Qiwa portal. The contract duration is 28-Dec-2019 to 27-Dec-2021. Unlimited contract is not mentioned in the agreed contract.

@Enga838 Yes, the new company can send a request again to your current employer

Dear all,

For me there is no contract in qiwa or gosi, as per the paper contract i served 60 days notice period but current employer says will give the transfer once replacement is in place and complete the training but not hiring.

Do I need current employer approval to transfer my iqama through qiwa as no electronic contract available.

Please advise

@Arsal7

Dear sir

For me there is no contract in gosi or qiwa. Only have paper contract and as per the terms in paper contract i submitted resignation and serving notice period for 60 days. Now current employer comments that they will give transfer once they hire new person and i give complete training but no intention to hire new person

Can I transfer my iqama without current employer approval through qiwa.

Kindly advise

If I reject the contract agreement on Qiwa then I can join another company please note that I was locally hired in this company.

@Inzamamulhaq How to fix Qiwa rejected by employee?

I received a contract throw qiwa but I send it back for modification but company long time don't response.at qiwa it's show now canceled not response.so what can I transfer to another company.thanks

Please show us here where we can refer your reply, is it your own opinion or is it based on the existing updated labor regulation? I am asking because what i learned is otherwise.
    My contract two month before completed. Now i accepet new request. I resigned also but company not accepted qiwa request. What we do.  - @ahmadkhurshid76
You can do nothing. It is not your right to transfer to any other company after completing your contract. It is only possible if your employer is willing to give you the transfer. So, if your company is not giving you the transfer then you can't get it.

-@Arsal7

@Inzamamulhaq

My Qiwa app show me pending, how many days it should b rejected bcz I didn't want to continue this pending employer

Status: 'Pending for current employer approval'If the current employer rejected the request. Then,Status: 'Rejected by current employer'

-@Inzamamulhaq

How many days it should be automatically rejected

Status: 'Pending for current employer approval'If the current employer rejected the request. Then,Status: 'Rejected by current employer'

-@Inzamamulhaq

How many days I am waiting to cancel , bcz I didn't want to continue

-@Inzamamulhaq

I accepted, now it show me pending 12days gone then I have to deside I cancel this current contract , then tell me what I have to or how many days I am waiting for this contract automatically cancelled