Information and difference between Eu-Blue card and Single Permit

Hello Friends,

I am Amarnth Staying in Belgium for the past 2.5 years.  I came across the Eu-Blue card which says.
As an Expat after approval of the Eu-Blue card, you can work anywhere in the EU.
My queries are.
1) I have a single permit, which is valid for 3 years. out of which I have completed 1.5 years. Is it possible for me to apply for an Eu-Blue card now? The reason for asking is, I want to change the job and if I want to change then the employer has to provide me a new single permit.
2) Is the Blue card and single permit the same. because when I searched for the process to get a blue card. It navigated for me to get a single permit, which leads me to the confusion of the difference between an Eu-Blue card and a Belgian single permit.
3) If Single permit and Blue card are the same? then canI work in other EU countries?
4) If I have a Single permit that expires in the next 1.5 years then do my new employer need to process a once again single permit in Belgium?
5) If I get an opportunity to work in another Eu country will my residence in Belgian will be considered for PR in another country where in the future I might reside?

Sorry for so many queries.
I had to get clarified?

Regards,
Amarnath

Hi Bilal,

A query.

Since new rules for SP dependants who can not change their status and hence can't apply for SP within Belgium now. They have to get this applied from home country.

Does this get applied to a spouse who wants to appy for EU Blue card as well?

I see the backend process for both is mostly same/similar.

Thank you very much for the reply.

@amarnath pimple Can you please share me the response what whatever you had received on your queries? I am searching the same info ?

@amarnath pimple : I am also searching the same info ?