MOE interview 2021 for English ( primary)

Hai,

I have passed the assessment in March 2021. Waiting for the interview for Primary English teacher post. Is there anyone who have undergone the assessment and waiting for interview.  Have you received any mail regarding interview ?

Yes,today  i got an email regarding how to plan for a demonstration class in interview.it says i hv to prepare a 8minute micro teaching lesson for interview. The interview date is not given yet

Any advice about the demo ?

Did anyone get any interview call yet after the assessment??

Have you completed the micro teaching demo lesson? Was it online? What teacher post did you apply for?

Yes it's online

Kam of...would you mind sharing details of the topic of the demo class and how you prepared? Have you finished the interview also?

hello I passed the online assessment yesterday and no updates until now ! is that normal ? how much time I have to wait to know the assessment result ?

I did the assessment on Sunday too and I'm waiting for the result myself. I thought it would come within 24 hours but nothing yet. Hope it will come soon.

hi, guys how you applied? directly in t4 uae website or through agency?

Please throw some light on the primary English teacher demo. Please share your experience.

Hi! I passed the online teaching demo and interview. I just sent them my documents. Now, i have not received any news from them in a while. Does someone have the same experience? I heard the next school year will start by August 29 so they must be starting to roll out the offers right? Help anyone?

so many candidates completed the assessment and got initial offets before covid..they are still waiting for next step without a clear date of starting

They do not even reply on my emails as a follow up.

Even me too waiting for a reply from them.had send all the documents last month itself

Hi...when was your interview and demo? I attended the interview and did the demo on June 24th. How long will it take to get the feedback?

My demo was on 3rd june and I got my result within a week. Yesterday I received my initial offer letter

Hey. I've been waiting for my TTP invite too since a year. I got initial offer before covid. Can you tell me who emailed you the initial offer? I was in touch with Christelle, Huda and Thakaa but nobody is replying to my emails as a follow up now. I need to know the clear status

Same persons

Congratulations!Thank you for the reply.

Hello;
REVZZZ ; were you asked to submit the MOE vaccination form which shows you received the two doses?
Thanks

Yes

Alright they were very responsive before but my last communication was in March..none of them are replying now although my application and documents are complete and submitted already. I emailed Fatema again last week..hoping to get an update soon. Even if it's a no I just need an update

I did my demo on the 23rd of May and received my results the next day. But until now, I haven't received my initial offer. Congrats to you!

Hi Revzz

Did you apply for English TTP? And are you in the UAE now?

Did anyone had an interview already in the last week. Of june and waiting for the results??

Hi! I did mine June 24th and received my result the next day. Waiting for initial contract until now.

Hi Revvz
did you get your final contract?

No not yet

Which post?

Can you share the materials you used to study?

Hi Rev, which boom did you use to study for the online assessment?

I am in third year of IT , so will you give me the job.

Hi, Could you please tell me how should I prepare for the online assessment? Thanks

Hi
There is a sample paper given in the website.
Prepare on similar lines.
All the best!

Thanks

Hi 👋
Has anyone received offer letters yet for a January start date ?

Hi Naseeba

I did receive my offer letter in the month of June but haven't got my contract yet.

So dont know if it will be for Jan intake or not.

I am still waiting the offer letter... agency says that it will be this week but not sure..waiting since August. ESE is looking for teachers to start 2nd January...

Lets hope for the best and wait.
All the best