Recruitment agency in Dubai

Hi there,I am interested in moving in Dubai,pls let me know which rec agency are the best and safe,to work for.

I'll help you.
You can contact me on this no. Only whatsapp

Shahbaz khan

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

ok thank you

Abgc2013 wrote:

Hi there,I am interested in moving in Dubai,pls let me know which rec agency are the best and safe,to work for.

hello,
i am from the related field and sharing some tips. You can easily find head hunters, recruiters and recruitment agency in Dubai through LinkedIn. However, things are slow these days and people are working from home. You will find it difficult to reach people due to busy schedule. Work on personal branding, attractive cv and an attractive linkedin profile. Target e-commerce and logistics industry as plenty of jobs are available in these industries. If you need more information, inbox me and i will be happy to assist.

Hello Everyone, 
I'm working on moving to Dubai in May. Does any one have any job information in the Digital Marketing  and Ecommerce field?

Shavinah wrote:

Hello Everyone, 
I'm working on moving to Dubai in May. Does any one have any job information in the Digital Marketing  and Ecommerce field?

Hello,
e-commerce is booming and there is plenty of jobs there. However, make sure you have the experience letter or certificates supporting this. There is a big competition in the market and do some research about the market before arriving will help you.

CAULFIELD1984 wrote:

Hello am looking on moving to dubai but need to find work I am a construction site manager here in the UK with over 20 years experience I just need help finding work

Any ideas

Hello,
You can approach the recruitment companies directly and they will be able to help you find a job against an agreed fees. If you need any assistance let me know and i will be happy to assist.

I'm interested.

Hi,
If you are already in Dubai then it would be easy for you to get a job as compared to the people who are outside UAE.

You can contact some of these recruitment agencies

Nadia
Michealpage
Genesis Executive Search
Robert Half
Nathan N Nathan

Thank you for the information.

I'm from SAP technology field with over 16 years of experience as SAP Senior Manager in Walmart India currently. I'm searching out job opportunities through linkedin in Dubai for SAP Manager/ SAP Senior Manager/ SAP Project manager/ SAP Support Manager roles. Do let me know any right source if you can help with that may lead me to make a move to Dubai this year. Thanks in advance.