Surgeon in Dubai

Good evening,

I'm a UK trained French surgeon who is seriously thinking about moving to Dubai.
I have recently started the registration process, which apparently takes 4-6 months.
Furthermore I'm flooded with offers from recruitment companies which quite often are clearly a scam.
I'd love to get in contact with colleagues who have been through this process and who could advice me about the pitfalls on the long road to a successful hospital appointment.
Best regards
A

Brainstorm2021 wrote:

Good evening,

I'm a UK trained French surgeon who is seriously thinking about moving to Dubai.
I have recently started the registration process, which apparently takes 4-6 months.
Furthermore I'm flooded with offers from recruitment companies which quite often are clearly a scam.
I'd love to get in contact with colleagues who have been through this process and who could advice me about the pitfalls on the long road to a successful hospital appointment.
Best regards
A

1. Get your DHA Dataflow. It only takes 1 month.
2. Post your resume online. The HR director found my resume in one of the websites, contacted me directly, and made me an offer in 3 days. I didn't even need an interview. 
3. Avoid recruiters that charge you to process your Dataflow. It's DIY, easy and cheap. You do not need them.
4. Ask the recruiters right away if their service will cost you. Don't let them waste your time and sweet talk you. Tell them to go away. The hiring hospital pays their commission,  not you.
5. Apply to job vacancies directly or through the affiliate recruiters.