Question about salary

Hello,
I am a non-EU  Artificial intelligence engineer freshly graduated and I was offered a job with 3080 euros gross per month (with 13.92 salaries per year) and 6 euros/day launch vouchers.

Is this offer considered good ?

Hi, I'm fresh graduated Master as well but in the finance industry and I'm offered something similar but a bit less than yours, and I have a mobility budget, housing allowance plus some insurance, pension and etc, do you have company car or other allowances? You may ask your hr to calculate a net salary for you, which is more comparable and makes more sense. Best regards,

Hello, yes I have insurances as well and net I'll have 2128 euros/month (because I have 126 euros net indemnity apart from the salary). My region is Wallonia (Mons). I have no car or housing allowances.

Thank you very much for your response.

Hi there, I think it's a good salary especially takes your region into account, my offer is in Brussels and the living expense sucks, for example, the rent of a nice studio in Brussels could be 700-1000 euro, which is more than 1/3 of my net, while Wallonia should be much more affordable I suppose.

Hello,
Indeed that's what I thought, the region's prices are kind of affordable.
Thank you for your help. I wish you best of luck. The beginnings are always hard, once you settled and gained some experience I'm sure you'll have a very good raise.

Best regards.

How much experience do you guy have? Just for discussion. In my case, like 1 year actually in professional industry and 3 years freelancer and salary only starts at 3k2 with a car or public transport allowance, pension and basic things (meal...) as others.