Struggling to get a Job. It was so easy back then.

Living in UAE for about 5 years now and this year has been the hardest. Even before the pandemic I've been trying to get a job but no luck. I'ts been 7 months guys of desperately applying for a job in different companies. Its been 7 months of waiting for positive results. Its been 7 months of sleepless nights. Its been 7 months of preparing food and cleaning for my room mates so I wont have to pay for my rent. Its been 7 months of crying, begging, praying and holding on to life. Yes, I am exhausted. I don't know what to do or think anymore. But with all the hardships and pain I am still thankful for being alive and still kicking. I am still hopeful that everything will be okay.

What about you? How are you doing?

Exactly I've had same time and still thankful to Allah for the life but still unable to get connected with the right person . Living in uae is not an easy every hour you're required to pay money . Anyways which field you do look forward to get the job ? Mine is shipping / freight forwarding / logistics and in fact what I observed is that one should have strong reference

Do Linkedin applications help?