The lessons of the crisis in Switzerland

Hello everyone,

While there is still a certain amount of uncertainty in our lives, the situation seems to be beginning to change in Switzerland and globally.
We have had to show courage, tenacity and even ingenuity in many areas, in the way we work, in being alone or with our families, in how we look after our children, or we channel our stress and emotions in the face of this health crisis that has turned our daily lives upside down.
We wanted to hear your feedback on these last few months in Switzerland.

What will you remember from this very special period?

Have these unusual times allowed you discover things about yourselves or your loved ones?

Did this period lead you to make changes in your lifestyle that you would like to maintain in the future? If so, which ones?

How do you plan for the future in Switzerland? Have the last few weeks caused you to review your priorities or certain projects?

Thank you for your contribution and take care of yourself,

Loïc

I find this entire experience disturbing and not in a particurlarly good way. Being confined to home/neighborhood has only caused uncertainty and a concern as to who/what to believe about the virus. 
My husband and I have become sedentary because you can only walk the neighborhood so many times a day.  We find ourselves eating things we wouldn't ordinarily eat, likely out of boredom and anxiety. We feel concerned now when we go out and see so many people NOT wearing a mask and not social distancing that it makes us wonder what's safe and what's hype. Nothing about this and the information disseminated to the public is reassuring or consistent.
We don't yet live in Switzerland, but this experience has really made it clear we need to be there with our family who already live there.  At least we would all have each other.