Working visa after graduation..

Greeting,

I was studying my degree in Malaysia and i was graduated  mid 2019..
In November i had one interview in  a  company and they accepted me and asked me to provide my documents to apply for employment pass .. and since that time they keep sending forms for me to fill or ask some information.. They told me they applied through visa agency and i want to ask if it's really take this long to get the employment pass, because whenever i ask them about it they say we are waiting for a reply from the agent , and i want to ask if there is any website online where i can check the process.

Thanks..

Hello, how was your process ? Did you have long waiting?
I am on the same situation and so worry for EP

Hi, typically as long as documents are sufficient, the process might take 3 weeks to process during pandemic. However please take note that if salary is is below RM5K, the applicant is required to leave the country while waiting EP approval and apply reference visa at Malaysian Embassy before enter Malaysia. I am running an immigration advisory co and should you encounter any issue, I am contactable at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct