Best Vet in Maadi

Hello everybody,

I was wondering if anybody knew of the best Vet in Maadi?  I have 4 cats that need their shots and 2 that need their blood work tested to be brought to the EU end of this year.  Any suggestions and comments about the Vet?

Thanks,

William

Be very careful.  Most vets are not qualified and/or overcharge.  Avoid at all costs Ivet clinic rd 219 and Advanced Pet Care on rd 199.
Try looking up ESMA (Egyptian Society for Mercy to Animals) they can recomend qualified vets.

Thanks,

I have also heard of this vet called Dr Amir in Maadi, anyone know if he is good or if he is bad?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Please use private messages]

There is International Vet Clinic on Ring Road, near Al Kahira compound and Baron Furniture mall. Just about 2km from Carrefour Maadi City Center

yes this International Vet Hospital is amazing and so clean i always visit them they are very respectful doctors and always talking good care of our pets its beside Al Ahly Bank Hospital.

Sorry but I've heard negative stuff about international vet clinic too.  Please contact SPARE (Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in Egypt) They have QUALIFIED vets.

Burnside wrote:

Sorry but I've heard negative stuff about international vet clinic too.  Please contact SPARE (Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in Egypt) They have QUALIFIED vets.

I know SPARE is very good, i know Mona very well there.  But if i remember right, they are out in Giza/Sakaraa area right?  If so that is to far LOL.  I need a good one in Maadi :D

Hello cherylmcmurray and welcome to Expat.com.

I suggest you to recommend the veterinary in the business directory - Veterinaries section. Thank you

Aurélie

Ask ESMA or SPARE ... they will help you through (phone number on their FB page). Somebody told me on the Ring Rd they do not know how to take blood and and very messy. Better safe than sorry ...

British vet in rd 200 Dc Karim

Hello, I would like to highly recommend I-Vet Clinic on Road 258, opposite Red Onion Bar. My husband, who runs the clinic, is a very caring and talented veterinarian and a big animal lover! He treats all strays free of charge.

Here are the numbers 0227538802, 01006895894 The clinic prices are very reasonable as well :)
Dominika