Golden Retreiver got stolen in Maadi degla area!!

I desperately need some tips/advise and help from people who has experienced this before.
I have two dogs, Fido, 6 months cocker spaniel and Max, 4 months Golden Retriver. I have recently moved to a new villa in 208 street and left them both in our garden and for the past 2 weeks things have been working out well until yesterday out neighbour claimed that while he was walking his dog he saw an Egyptian looking guy about 25 years took the bigger dog(Max) from the garden and drive off in a grey car which has tinted glass from the back.
I have already ran through most pet stores in maadi, i will pass by the Souq el Gomaa on friday but apart from that i dont know what else can i do?
I am desperately seeking to get Max back even if by means of 'buying' him back. Please help me with where i can possibly find him. Thank you!

PS: Profile pic is Max!!!

1.There are some websites do ad for dog sales, keep looking new posts. thieves prefer use internet for selling.
2.Do you know the grey car's number?

This is a real sad story, and it probably will take your long time to find him. There are some professional expats in the forum, hope they can give you some more useful advise.
Good luck and Be Patient!
By the way, how he got into your house?

This will be another reference for topic 'be safe in Egypt'

Hi X.Yu..   What a terrible thing to lose your beloved Max.

I do hope you find him.

Good luck
Sandra.

ps..... please keep us informed

Thank you guys...
@ Dony: need to mention, we are a restaurant, newly opened in this villa. We keep the dogs in the garden during the day, the garden has a small fence around it buy our gate is always unlocked for the customers to come in. I guess that just another reason why he's really easy to be eyed on by so many people. BUT most of our customers are expats and chinese.

And the dog just go with a stranger without any resistance? Sounds like me when I was kid.
I'm an Expat and Chinese! Whats the name of your restaurant?

Gemghis Khan 成吉思汗,we originally started in 233 and two weeks ago we opened in 208, where my dog was stolen

Where is it? Maddi?

Maadi is in South of Cairo,not too far if you drive via the ring road.

Check the advertisements on bekam.com

If people bothered to come inside, it is because they new the type of dogs you owned.

So, the thief is somebody who went to your house before and saw the dogs, or somebody who lives locally, and saw you walking the dogs.

You should keep looking at pet websites, most likely they will try to sell them online.

I'm sorry for your lost!

I hope you'll find it soon :)

I am a dog lover....did u ever find your dog ?:(