My two female cats need a home

Hi all,
       I have two female spayed cats that need a loving home, i will be moving back to the UK and would hate to leave them on the street.
I have been looking for anyone that would give them a home, i have one  playful ginger and a right little sweet tortise shell one that loves to sit on your lap for a cuddle, they are both so close and sleep together so it would be nice to try and rehome them together, they are under a year old and in good health,if anyone would like to save them from the street please send me a pm i live in Rehab city.
                           thankyou

Hello chocolata.

Can you please post an advert in the Pets section in the Cairo classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

it will be so bad to put them on the street - either hand over them to the ESMA - or have them put down - let them loos on the street is animal cruelty

GithaU wrote:

it will be so bad to put them on the street - either hand over them to the ESMA - or have them put down - let them loos on the street is animal cruelty

I know it would be cruel Githau, but what to do? i rescued them from the street as small kittens, sadly no one in Egypt likes the little street cats, i have had some interest but i need to find them the right homes ,as people here have a bad habit of taking animals then getting fed up and dumping them outside,i will keep trying ,but yes maybe i will have to put them to sleep if i don't find them a home before i leave

GithaU wrote:

I have tried the ESMA when they were a few mths old ,but they have too many cats that they will never rehome and refused to take them

i would recommend any one to adopt any cat, as i did from months.

i can take this cats .if u want me to do that .i loves cats and dogs so tell me how i can meet u .

Hello chocolata,
do you have any pics for them ???

chocolata wrote:

Hi all,
       I have two female spayed cats that need a loving home, i will be moving back to the UK and would hate to leave them on the street.
I have been looking for anyone that would give them a home, i have one  playful ginger and a right little sweet tortise shell one that loves to sit on your lap for a cuddle, they are both so close and sleep together so it would be nice to try and rehome them together, they are under a year old and in good health,if anyone would like to save them from the street please send me a pm i live in Rehab city.
                           thankyou