Groomer in cairo?????

I wanna find any good groomer for my cat in cairo.
I'm living in giza area, and i can't find any in here:(
And if anyone knows where i can find a big pet shop that has a various things for the cats.

Help~~~~ please~~~~ :)

check yellowpages for pet shops. http://www.yellowpages.com.eg/

Next to Bon Apetit restaurant. Mohamed Mahmoud St.
In Front Of AUC Library, downtown

Spinneys 6th of October,Hyper Market 6th of October, any metro market, big luxurious hyper in Giza, Zamalek, Dokki, or Mohandessin... on the run Mobil Gas Stations

mnas wrote:

Next to Bon Apetit restaurant. Mohamed Mahmoud St.
In Front Of AUC Library, downtown

Is it pet shop that has groomer as well?
If that is so, i'll try there that's for sure! :)

Geely wrote:

check yellowpages for pet shops. http://www.yellowpages.com.eg/

Yea, I've checked them already.
But i want people's opinions also, so....

Thanks for your help anyway!! :)

Dear Samia;

heck the link below:

cairopets.com/pet-stores/dokki-pet-stores/

hello samia,

all the above mentioned shops are ok for cats food , beds and some other stuff, but for proffissional cat requirements and toys
the best one is samy shop at zamalek ,SAMI'S FARM
134, 26 July St.
Telephone: +20 27355173
as for groomer for ears, nails i deal with thier vet as we don"t have here groomer only anyway i alwyes find the vet more usefull as he comes home so its easier and he give them vitamins and all thier schadualed midication as well same visit, of course i get their ear"s oil , flees treatment , etc from sami cheaper than the vet, hope i was helpfull.
if you need the vet number send me pm and if your cat at any time - god forbid - are not ok send me pm i can help you a lot as i got used for thier problems & what midication he gives mine , i now call him in serious cases only

wellcome in egypt
suzana

Hey Samia,

I believe the one they are referring too next to the AUC library is this one:

cairopets.com/2011/03/27/mazraat-al-ahram/

Although, I should mention that it's not the cleanest location, and I'm not sure where the grooming would actually take place.

From our research, it seems that mostly vets take care of grooming here.  You can check out the grooming section here: cairopets.com/grooming/

I've gone to the American Vet Center in Zamalek for my kitty, and they did a great job....especially with those nails...oye!

Hi samia,

You said that you live in Giza..I know a pet shop in Haram,which might be close to you.It's beside el arish street,just reach there and ask about a pet shop and they will tell you,or message me when you are welling to go,i live pretty close to it

if u still need help just pm and i will help