Urgent need a reliable vet for taking my cats to Japan

I need to know a reliable honest vet, hopefully in Maadi area, who knows all the procedures of exporting cats to outside of Egypt, and has experiences of doing that.
Until recently I trusted Dr. AXX FXXXX in Laselky in New Maadi, but then I found he just took money for blood test and disappeared.
I knew some vets forged certificates of the designated labs. I found I may have to start implanting microchip again! Even the microchip he gave, I began to doubt.
My 6 cats are my children, so this time, I must do all the procedures correctly. I don't want to give them more stress.
Please share your info with me if you know a honest vet who has experiences of necessary procedure for exporting cats to outside of Egypt!

Hello tomashina, I invite you to take a look at this thread > Best Vet in Maadi.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks, Harmonie! ;-)

where can i find an honest and cheep vet in dokki area

How about trying the following site?
cairopets.com
There are lists of vet in Mohandeseen and Downtown, but I didn't find any in Dokki.
cairopets.com/mohandiseen
cairopets.com/veterinarian/downtown-vets
Dr. Rafik in Zamalek (7 Shafik Mansour St. Behind Hassan Sabry St.)is a conscientious vet, & the fes is not so expensive, I think.
You should call vets to ask the fee and how to reach there before you go.

You may also find one by yellowpages.com.eg with keyword "veterinarians" It hits 226 items all over Egypt.

Hi Tomashina, please check out these websites if your looking to take your cats out of Egypt, there is a lot of information as I have also been looking to take my dog back to the UK.  Also for good vets with help in this and that won't take your money and run contact ESMA.  website below.

facebook.com/esma.egypt?ref=ts

facebook.com/groups/141893319213663/ - PTS (Pet Travel Schedule)

defra.gov.uk/wildlife-pets/pets/travel/pets/index.htm

Good luck and hope this is of help.

Thank you so much, Karena! It will really help me.