Looking for a Hotel Job in England

I am really interested to work in the hospitality industry. I appreciate anyone who can give me an idea on how to get a job in England. Thanks in advance.

The UK government recently released a points system that essentially means you need to be a PhD educated high earner to be considered for a visa.
Neither the degree or high salary are absolute, but it's unlikely you'll be able to get a visa for low paid unskilled work.

You need 70 points

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/CM-TABLE-PRITIS-POINT-SYSTEM-V2.jpg

In my opinion, even if the new points system didn't apply, I still think it would be very difficult to find a job in hospitality in the UK. Your best chances are in Southeast Asia. Usually the best opportunities with the best prospects are with international hotel groups such as Accor or Marriott Group since they own a big chunk of the hotel market and allow promotion prospects for those with initiative. Independent hotels tend to be extremely slow with promoting people. But in anycase, with UK's point system and the coronavirus pandemic and also with the UK leaving the EU, I would say your chances of finding a job in hospitality in the UK are almost non-existent.

BS, the entry point system will be in place from January 2021.
If you have a EU passport you can still enter the country without Visa before January 2021.
Jobs in the hospitality sector are the easiest to get, you just need to apply on websites like Indeed and you'll start working in less than 2 weeks.
(Of course not now cause everything is closed)

_marty_ wrote:

If you have a EU passport you can still enter the country without Visa before January 2021.
Jobs in the hospitality sector are the easiest to get, you just need to apply on websites like Indeed and you'll start working in less than 2 weeks.

Except the OP is not an EU citizen.

Ignoring the total crap posted above

The situation before the virus was being tightened up, but the post virus likely high unemployment numbers will make it impossible for any non-EU citizen, and eventually non-UK resident, to get low level work.

The real (Not stupid) information you need is here

https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas

_marty_ wrote:

Hotels aren't going to waste any time messing around with visas for low skilled workers. I've 30 years experience in the hospitality industry.