Can I apply Saudi work visa from Bahrain

I am from India. Can I apply Saudi work visa (iqama)from Bahrain , I am working in Bahrain and having  Bahrain work visa, if it is possible how much time it will take and share me the process.

That depends on your sponsor in Saudi.   I got it from Bahrain.  But it requires your sponsor to allocate a visa to Manama consulate for your nationality and profession.  Then they need to give E-wakala to an agent.   After that you get your medical done from Ibn Nafees and have an attested degree.  If those requirements are met, it takes barely one week - in my case, it took 3 days.

The biggest issue is that most sponsors allocate their visa quota to the country of origin i.e. visas for Indian nationals are allocated to consulate in India and not Bahrain.

Thank you for the replay, that means there is no chance to get the visa from Bahrain?

Can I ask my new employer  to allocate the Visa quota to Bahrain, is it possible, pls advice

Last question degree needs to be attested from which departments?

Read carefully.  I already answered.

To keep it simple:

1) It is possible to get the visa from Bahrain.  I got it from Bahrain
2) Your employer needs to make that possible - nothing you can do yourself.  Ask them.  It depends on whether or not they have a "fresh" visa quota which hasn't be allocated yet - your luck in that case
3) Degree will still follow normal process of attestation from your home country i.e. Saudi culture and Saudi embassy

Thank you so much  XTang

I Am Pakistani and work in Bahrain Can i apply saudi work viza

Don't ask the same question again.  Read my comments above where I have explained what is needed for that to happen - ask your employer for the details.

@XTang

Please share the agent details

As far as I know, the authorized agent for Saudi Embassy for this process is Diplomatic Manpower.  Google and call them.

if they sent visa to india consulate, did they accept the medical report which taken from bahrain

No. You have to go through the process in that country and medical will be from GAMCA.

thanks for your valuable response, but they ask me to take good conduct certificate in bahrain, which means they will send visa to bahrain consulate.

You asked a different question to what you are saying now.  To keep it very simple, the process is dependent on the visa being sent to a particular consulate.  Whichever consulate it goes to, you have to use documents of the country the consulate is in.

My Saudi Arabia 1 year multiple visa will expire on 20/09/2023. Can this visa be renewed now? If anyone knows, please let me know.

No.  Apply for a new one.

I am in Saudia Arabia on visit visa. can I get stamp for work visa from bahrain without going back to my home country. my employer will provide me visa from bahrain.

Already answered above - if you fulfill the conditions (NOC from existing employer, valid residence visa of Bahrain) then yes.  If you don't have a residence visa in Bahrain, then no.

Thank you for your kind response. I am on visit visa of SA. No need of NOC. but I dont have bahrain resident visa.

Then you can't apply for a work visa from Bahrain. Bahrain residence is a requirement from the Saudi embassy.

@XTang

Brother, I attempted to search for the agency name you provided, but the only result I found was Diplomat Management Services. Is this the agency you are referring to?

Yes. Offices in exhibition road area.

@XTang Many Thanks Brother