VISIT VISA Extension

Good Day!

May I ask if my brother could extend his visit visa, even if it sponsored by an agent?

Thank you.

The procedure is that the extension has to be done by sponsor or his authorized person.  Sometimes, rarely, they let the applicant extend at the NPRA offices at exhibition road - you can try your luck by going there.


New topic