Help Needed Regarding Vehicle Registration.

Greetings All,

I am new to KSA and i am a dependent, as per my understanding i can not have the ashber account under my name, however i bought a vehicle with is registered under my name.

I bought it from a local garage and they agreed to transfer it to my name along with the insurance in the amount we agreed on.

Now my Question is where will i find the details of what cars i have, and in future if i have to renew istimara how will i do that, since the vehicle i bought is not showing up under my Mrs. ashber account as well.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

NumanMalik wrote:

Greetings All,

I am new to KSA and i am a dependent, as per my understanding i can not have the ashber account under my name, however i bought a vehicle with is registered under my name.

I bought it from a local garage and they agreed to transfer it to my name along with the insurance in the amount we agreed on.

Now my Question is where will i find the details of what cars i have, and in future if i have to renew istimara how will i do that, since the vehicle i bought is not showing up under my Mrs. ashber account as well.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Or if anyone can tell me that i can have an ashber account even if i am a dependant?

If you cannot able to create Absher account you have problem. You also failed to inform local garage first hand that you are dependent and have sponsor.

Now, there is no way to find details of your car other than logging-in to your Absher MOI account. Renewing estimara is via Absher. If you do not have Absher account as you have mentioned on your post, then how are you going to renew it?