Exit Re-Entry Visa extension with Iqama Validity

Hi

I came (from ksa) on 90 days exit re entry visa and is about to expire.

I have a valid iqama till next Oct 2020.

Isn't it possible for my employer to extend my ERE visa for another 90 days. So that I can return later.

Has anybody there in the forum, the same or such happened to you or known.

Please advice and share your experience.

Many thanks for your time.

Theoretically, they can but it is not a simple process.   You need to ask your sponsor.

Happy to see the positive reply from you XTANG. Many thanks. As you said, I have requested the employer.

I'd be much delighted to know the process steps, to get this done.

Perhaps, if time permits you, Pls share a link that gives me some idea about this or I can find such process.

The process varies.  Usually, the consulate in the home country can extend by max of 30 days and the process is usually listed on their website - either there or with the agent e.g. VFS Tahseel.  More then that, special approval is needed.   But in ALL cases, your sponsor has to get heavily involved which is why I said to follow up with them - it is something that you cannot do yourself.

Thanks Xtang.
I'll check VFS Tasheel for more info.

Generally, the following documents are asked for:

1. Exit Re‐entry visa extension form issued by Jawazat
2. A print out showing the re‐entry visa, iqama and passport details of the expatriate
Issued by Jawazat
3. Photocopies of the passport, iqama and the expired exit & re‐entry visa.
4. For employees, a letter signed and stamped by the sponsor addressed to the Saudi
Consulate abroad requesting them to extend the single/multiple re‐entry visa.
5. For dependents , the Exit & Re‐entry Visa Extension Form to be filled in Arabic through the Ministry of foreign affairs' website (www.mofa.gov.sa).

The documents mentioned in 1, 2 and 4 need to be attested by MOFA.   And this is when you are trying to return within 30 days of expiry.

Much much appreciate your timely support Xtang. Now that, i know (of course with the help of Employer) can try for an extension.

I need your help urgent for my mother, she's morroccan and have an Iqama as house employee in Mecca, her sponsor can't pick her up at the airport when she arrives so we are afraid she will be blocked at the airport (she can't exit without him).

Is there any mean he can approve her arrival and not pick up her?

thanks a lot

Is this possible to Extend ERE for dependent for more than 1 month (up to iqama expiry)?

The expat has to be in Kingdom for his sponsor to renew his ERE visa. Alternatively, there is a more complex process to reinstate the visa through a Saudi consulate if the visa expired recently while the expat is out of Kingdom. The consulate could provide more info on their website.

Appreciate your reply.  :)

Seems now that ERE expired by end of last November, happens the Sponsor to do the complex process.
Will see. :unsure