Broadband Internet (Emtel Vs my.t) Flic en Flac

Hello people.
I'm soon moving to Flic en Flac from Kenya for my studies at Middlesex and I need some help in picking the best ISP. From my research Emtel and my.T seem to be the biggest players in the market.
Emtel has the following package for 10 Mbps:
[link moderated]

and My.T (10M)
https://home.myt.mu/mytoffers#section-fibre

Has anyone experienced both these providers and can recommend the winner in terms of speed, coverage and reliability. Appreciate any feedback😊

Hello,

A bit difficult to recommend a particular one given that both ISP offer quite different packages and services based on the needs and requirements of the client.

I would suggest you visit each one once you are here and decide for yourself which ISP would suit your needs based on what you will be doing and the type of services that you will require.

My t is fiber optical.
Emtel that box is wireless - wttx. Signal depends on the location of emtel base station near your house and the coverage. That's why if u apply emtel they will do investigation first check whether your house location will get enough coverage.
Wttx is a good solution for far remote area while for country like Mauritius fiber is better. In general MT already implement their fiber everywhere.

Tried both and I recommend Myt which is much more reliable than Emtel.

Emtel is a lottery, in some places, connection is good while in others, it is terrible. Also, in case of problem, Emtel's customer service is very poor

In terms of prices, there isn't much difference between these 2