Hi there ,

I'm Heather. I have family in Mauritius and have been spending time here since I was a child...which I loved!!!! My husband and I bought a house a few years back as we both wanted our 3 kids and grand kids to enjoy Mauritius too. We are both currently living and working in Wales but try and spend as much time in Mauritius as possible. Long term we want to spilt our time between both countries but as we are still working ...it may be some time yet!!!!! We are back in the country next week so am looking forward to our visit!

Hi heather
Sure would look forward to seeing you

Dear Heather,

I've spent 11 years in London. Back in Mauritius for the last 7 years. It's two different lifestyles. But nothing beats waking up in the morning, talking a stroll in your garden wearing your pyjamas and plucking fresh mangoes whilst you listen to the serenade of birds.

You're not kidding. I fly back on Wednesday and the thing I am most looking forward to is waking up to the birds singing and the warm sunshine on my back......although I believe the sunshine is being overtaken by the rain at the moment!