MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

I had my interview in October w2019 but got my official contract last week so I dont know whether I'm included in that  hopefully not

Asojo wrote:
User_anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I have received email of being "unsuccessful" this time. It is really disappointing because I went twice for assessment and interview from KSA and one can imagine the travel expenses. Their recruitment process is really unprofessional.

Wait a second, this happened to you after sending an offer and then withdrawal of the offer orrrr this is the result of just the interview ?!!

Please reply ?!!!!!!!

Result of just the interview. After passing the difficult assessment i am just kicked out on the basis of such an unprofessional interview. All this is because of nothing but discrimination and racism.

Why Do you feel it is Discrimination ? Thousands of candidates get selected irrespective of gender, caste and Nationality. There is an unbiased panel.

People do get rejected in personal Interview round it may be because the teaching technic is not in line as required

All the best Buddy for next Time

Sumeet Dudwadkar wrote:

Why Do you feel it is Discrimination ? Thousands of candidates get selected irrespective of gender, caste and Nationality. There is an unbiased panel.

People do get rejected in personal Interview round it may be because the teaching technic is not in line as required

It is discrimination only. How a teacher with 10 years of experience cannot pass such a short and unprofessional interview? It is very biased, if a person can pass difficult assessment how that person can be judged from 4, 5 questions? If they need only specific nationalities, they should not advertise jobs globally to waste precious time and money of people.

Which nationality do u Belong

User_anonymous wrote:
Sumeet Dudwadkar wrote:

It is discrimination only. How a teacher with 10 years of experience cannot pass such a short and unprofessional interview? It is very biased, if a person can pass difficult assessment how that person can be judged from 4, 5 questions? If they need only specific nationalities, they should not advertise jobs globally to waste precious time and money of people.

I felt the same too when i attended the interview on may 1st. They were nice people but  we had to wait for hours for intervw . I attended the test at 1pm and my interview was at 6pm.they hurried the intervw and it was only for 5mnts for each of the candidates Since it was too late and lots of candidates were waiting after 6pm also. They even apologize to us for the shortage of intervw panel and the interview was not professional. They didn't ask any teaching related or subject related questions. Just 4 general questions only. Didn't even ask for micro teaching. I dont know why they even mailed us to have a lesson plan with us for the assessment day to present /teach during interview. Only 2 people were there in intervw panel one emirati lady and other one was europian.
They just asked me about my marriage and native place. Got unsuccesfull mail on july.

I just wanna ask ppl who got rejected, have you received intial offer and then it was withdrawn. Or you just got the rejection after the interview as a result?!

One more thing for the teacher in KSA with 10 yrs experience. I'm also in KSA with 7 yrs experience and got accepted snd it's my first time. No discrimination brother, it depends on who's interviewing you, I think so.

Hello everyone..
Can any one of you please tell me whom to contact (through phone) in MOE to know the details regarding interview(in uae) and other ttp matters?
Please mention.

Check their website official page .. there s a contact number I mean the administration number and call them. They ll answer all your questions and clear your missunderstandings as well. I did same and they answered me about rescheduled interviews because I requested for one. Im still waiting .. hopefully there are still interviews going on ahead this year.
Best of luck

UAETeaching wrote:

Check their website official page .. there s a contact number I mean the administration number and call them. They ll answer all your questions and clear your missunderstandings as well. I did same and they answered me about rescheduled interviews because I requested for one. Im still waiting .. hopefully there are still interviews going on ahead this year.
Best of luck

There is only their tollfree number on their website right ?

UAETeaching wrote:

Best of luck

Thanks alot.

Yes that contact number .. once you call you ll hear a voice record in different languages Arabic and English .. you get to choose one of them before you continue .. then They ll pick up to answer :) You have to wait little bit before reaching out the person you ll be talking to.
Good luck ♡

Man i think you failed. You chance will come.

Hi everyone,
I would like to aquire about moe organization next interviews!!
Is there anyone who declined the interview date and later received another call ?
I really hope for a reply please ! 😊
I contacted the agency through phone back in oct 2019 and they said that They ll choose another date. Now Im still waiting ...
I wanted to submit my file once again But I can't because I haven't finished 6 months since I applied.
I don't think I should apply now, they might call as Im still in the process and my file isn't rejected.
Can Anyone help and tell if there gonna other interviews this year Or I just let go? please I relly need your help.
Im from Morocco btw.
Much love ♡♡♡

Hi guys, What is the standard time experienced by people to receive feedback after doing an interview?

I interviewed in Dublin, Ireland 3 weeks ago and no email since. I emailed the contact I have inside the MOE who was communicating with me RE attending the interview and unsurprisingly got no response.

Anyone?

Oh
I wish the best for you.
I was supposed to have my interview on nov 2 2019 But I ll be doing it soon once they reschedule my interview date .. Do you have any idea if they re gonna be any this year ? please say anything Im really worried

I wish I had some information for you on more interviews but unfortunately I have no idea how the MOE operate, my experience with them is extremely limited so far.

The waiting time is long. Did you apply through an agency? They should respond to you within a few weeks and then you start getting the initial offer letter and then official offer letter. I interview in October and got my offer letter last week so there is a lot of waiting

So I was informed today that I passed Interview.

Bit of a confusing situation as I had initially applied through an agency a last May (2019) and after not hearing anything for months, dropped them and applied through a local advertisement here in Ireland which I mentioned before earlier in the thread.

As far as I was concerned, I completely dropped the agency. The MOE had even provided me with a new Application ID number when I applied directly through the local advertisement that I seen.

Now the feedback of successful has come back through the agency I initially applied through last year.  I don`t even know how the MOE knew I was dealing with them considering they never put me forward for the interview that I actually done.

Strangely complicated.

Anyway, they gave me a deadline of having all documents uploaded in the next 7 days !!!!!!!

Congratulations ahead! I guess, I'll have to apply directly since I have not heard anything from the agency for over 4months now.. Congratulations once again!

Any updates regarding the UAE Interviews Dates ?

Hi there.My agent said the dates are coming shortly so lets wait a little bit.

Tawanda62 wrote:

You mean dates for UAE Interviews ?

Thanks for the update! I you don't mind.. Which agent did you register with?

Tawanda62 wrote:

Thanks for the info! If you don't mind, which agent is in charge of your application?

Guys ! does anyone have any idea about contract duration ? If you get hired, How long you should stay in ? Please someone say something 🙏

Tawanda62 wrote:

Well, one of my friends in KSA (He's a teacher of English subject) got a google form to submit and confirm one of the following dates of interview in Abu Dhabi:

Tomorrow, next Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.

He applied directly two months ago, screened in two weeks ago. Got the interview invitation two days ago.

UAETeaching wrote:

Guys ! does anyone have any idea about contract duration ? If you get hired, How long you should stay in ? Please someone say something 🙏

16k monthly salary for Two Years.

Guys today I received a form to complete by 18:00 on 18 January ... anyone had same message from team recruitement ??? please .. if anyone would you mind contact me in private ?

I got the same mail yest...

Which subject are you ?

UAETeaching wrote:

Guys today I received a form to complete by 18:00 on 18 January ... anyone had same message from team recruitement ??? please .. if anyone would you mind contact me in private ?

Hi ,

Which subject are you ?

Hi
I too got today...

English graduate position ttp

aww great .. which position ?

Asojo wrote:
Tawanda62 wrote:

Well, one of my friends in KSA (He's a teacher of English subject) got a google form to submit and confirm one of the following dates of interview in Abu Dhabi:

Tomorrow, next Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.

He applied directly two months ago, screened in two weeks ago. Got the interview invitation two days ago.

This is got news! I guess it's best one apply directly afterall...

Amza1525 wrote:

I got the same mail yest...

Hello Amza, did you apply directly or through agent and when did you apply?

which agent did you use

I got email saying MoE have released dates for the start dates for TTP. March 9 2020. Need to get all my documents attested but struggling with that. But hopefully I have time so I will get it done by then

I applied in July ... directly for science ttp