MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Hii...

I applied for business TTP on 16th November,2019.My CV is already screened in and the status shows verifying profile and documents.Currently i do not have  IELTS. But still some people got  selected and the MOE gave them  time to complete IELTS. what is your opinion regarding this?

vishnu vishnu wrote:

Hii...

I applied for business TTP on 16th November,2019.My CV is already screened in and the status shows verifying profile and documents.Currently i do not have  IELTS. But still some people got  selected and the MOE gave them  time to complete IELTS. what is your opinion regarding this?

English and Business teachers MUST provide Ielts before the interview, other subject teachers can provide in 6 Months.

But some of my friends who are already got selected saying that they are giving relaxation for all subjects depends how you performs in the interview.Anyway currently iam pursuing IELTS.

Anyone here who had interview on Oct 5th??? Pls drop a text

I had interview on 5th October

Any news on UAE interviews ? are they still doing it ?

Hi guys, anyone got any feedback from Moe those who attended the interview on Dec 7th in Sharjah?  Another question do you know details of the TTP program?

Hi Irene John!

I also got the same thing on my application status that "waiting for documents to be uploaded by applicant". This I have responded to by uploading all the necessary documents but my status still says the same thing even after uploading the documents and its been over 2months now.. Nothing yet..

Hii...
which post you applied for and when?
Did you clear  IELTS ?

HI DEAR MATES
I GOT AN INVITATION FROM THE ORGANISATION LAST MONTH ON OCTOBER 2 IN ABU DHABI KHAL8FA CITY A. Unfortunately, I HAD TO COMPLETE MY IELTS CERTIFICATE SO I ASKED THEM TO RESCHEDULE MY INTERVIEW.. I EVEN CALLED THE ADMINISTRATION AND SAID THEY SAID THAT THEY WILL CHANGE THE DATE ONCE I CLIQUE ON DECLINE INSTREAD OF CONFIRM.
NOW IM STILL WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE.
ANYWAYS, MY MAIN QUESTION IS WHAT KIND OF TEST DO ENGLISH GRADUTES GET? I APPLIED FOR ENGLISH GRADUTE TEACHERS TTP PROGRAM ?
ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA ? PLEASE LET ME KNOW DEAR ALL .
GOD BLESS YOU - MOROCCO ♡

Please don't post in caps lock

I just wanna ask if anyone applied and attended the interview in UAE has been accepted and working there now ?! I started to worry about status of applicants who apply there inside UAE, has anyone ever recieved a final contract or visa, as I see applicants who attend interviews outside easily getting acceptances and getting hired ?!!!!!!

Hi Asojo, there is typically a 3 month waiting period from what I have heard from people.  For example if u had given your interview this dec, expect to start working only in April.  And the ministry seems to be sending final contracts just a week or so before the joining date. I know it's really hard not knowing what's coming, but we just have to wait patiently like others who have been through the system. I gave my interview dec 7 and I have learned to accept that I am not going to knw anything till Jan end.
Insha Allah things will fall in place, don't worry.

benz2701 wrote:

Hi Asojo, there is typically a 3 month waiting period from what I have heard from people.  For example if u had given your interview this dec, expect to start working only in April.  And the ministry seems to be sending final contracts just a week or so before the joining date. I know it's really hard not knowing what's coming, but we just have to wait patiently like others who have been through the system. I gave my interview dec 7 and I have learned to accept that I am not going to knw anything till Jan end.
Insha Allah things will fall in place, don't worry.

I gave interview on 9th Dec and waiting for response. I think it's because of vacations there.

there was an interview on the 9th? was it in uae?

Anyone for TTP batch L12

benz2701 wrote:

there was an interview on the 9th? was it in uae?

Yes, In Abu Dhabi.

Can anybody tell me after getting screened in mail how long u have to wait for interview call ???

Or if anybody is not getting response does it mean there are less chances.

I am waiting since 23 nov.... after that no update

Can anybody tell me after getting screened in mail how long u have to wait for interview call ???

Or if anybody is not getting response does it mean there are less chances.

I am waiting since 23 nov.... after that no update

I am waiting since july and till no response. My agency told me that MOE will announce some interview dates after new year. I have no idea why i am still waiting for interview

Asojo wrote:

I just wanna ask if anyone applied and attended the interview in UAE has been accepted and working there now ?! I started to worry about status of applicants who apply there inside UAE, has anyone ever recieved a final contract or visa, as I see applicants who attend interviews outside easily getting acceptances and getting hired ?!!!!!!

Are u a direct applicant ???
R u in UAE at present ?

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

I am waiting since july and till no response. My agency told me that MOE will announce some interview dates after new year. I have no idea why i am still waiting for interview

But interviews are going on.
U can apply after six months again

No, i will be going for my interview on previous application. My agency has promised me to send the confirmation for interview after newyear.

Hi,

I have received email of being "unsuccessful" this time. It is really disappointing because I went twice for assessment and interview from KSA and one can imagine the travel expenses. Their recruitment process is really unprofessional.

User_anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I have received email of being "unsuccessful" this time. It is really disappointing because I went twice for assessment and interview from KSA and one can imagine the travel expenses. Their recruitment process is really unprofessional.

Wait a second, this happened to you after sending an offer and then withdrawal of the offer orrrr this is the result of just the interview ?!!

Please reply ?!!!!!!!

Hi,
I just wanted to quickly update everyone on my current status hoping my timeline of events helps someone looking for more info.
I received an invite to attend the ttp program on the 31st of January at 1:00 am (This cleared a misconception of mine that moe doesn't mail after 3 pm). The training
is scheduled at 8th Jan for CS/DT. We were asked to fill a form letting them know our current emirate of residence and if we were willing to be placed anywhere in the UAE. I will have to mention here that i did not receive any congratulations mail from moe before this, except for one email asking for my passport copy.
i emailed moe asking if a contract is required to attend the program. They let me know that my contract is currently under process. They said they will send this once they have completed the process and asked me to attend the training.
Edit: I received my initial contract alhamdullilah while typing this.

benz2701 wrote:

Hi,
I just wanted to quickly update everyone on my current status hoping my timeline of events helps someone looking for more info.
I received an invite to attend the ttp program on the 31st of January at 1:00 am (This cleared a misconception of mine that moe doesn't mail after 3 pm). The training
is scheduled at 8th Jan for CS/DT. We were asked to fill a form letting them know our current emirate of residence and if we were willing to be placed anywhere in the UAE. I will have to mention here that i did not receive any congratulations mail from moe before this, except for one email asking for my passport copy.
i emailed moe asking if a contract is required to attend the program. They let me know that my contract is currently under process. They said they will send this once they have completed the process and asked me to attend the training.
Edit: I received my initial contract alhamdullilah while typing this.

Thank you it was helpful.
I want to know when did u apply for cs dt position.
I have applied in the month of oct and have received screened in mail.
Now i am waiting .....

So I have received my offer letter and I have signed it and my agency has said they have sent it to MOE. So they can start he visa process. I'm from the UK. I applied for the business trainee teacher graduate program. I had my interview in October and got letter last week. So it is abit of a wait. Anyone know what the training program will be like?

Omair.B wrote:

So I have received my offer letter and I have signed it and my agency has said they have sent it to MOE. So they can start he visa process. I'm from the UK. I applied for the business trainee teacher graduate program. I had my interview in October and got letter last week. So it is abit of a wait. Anyone know what the training program will be like?

Could you explain to me what letter have u received as I wanna know about timings, I have already received my initial contract in Middle of last December and no reply since that time. :((

I got final contract today.

khansahib wrote:

I got final contract today.

when was your interview and which batch are u?

so you get an initial offer letter and then you get the official offer letter which talks about the contract in depth.

Yes omair

khansahib wrote:

Yes omair

Well, When did u have ur interview ?!

Hi Everyone
I just went through the moe website where to my shock i found a new updates in the available vacancies list...most of the ttp programs are now made "UAE NATIONALS ONLY"..
I have applied for the business graduate ttp program on nov 2019 and have been screened in after 3 days.
Do anyone knows whether this new criteria affects the screened in candidates who are yet to attend the interview?
Will we be getting an interview call?
Really stressed out...
Some of the teachers position like health science have also been under this criteria.
Any comments?

That might be for future roles. I've got my offer and waiting for the visa. I've emailed my agency to find out as this is worrying

Omair.B wrote:

That might be for future roles. I've got my offer and waiting for the visa. I've emailed my agency to find out as this is worrying

Please do update us the reply of the agency.

Hi when did you attend your interview

Omair, from January 2020 onwards, MOE are recruiting some TTP teachers locally but not for all TTP opportunities.

This is what agency said. I'm assuming I'm fine as my contract is signed and sent

Omair.B wrote:

Omair, from January 2020 onwards, MOE are recruiting some TTP teachers locally but not for all TTP opportunities.

This is what agency said. I'm assuming I'm fine as my contract is signed and sent

Have u received your final contract, and when did u have your interview ?!