MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

peelu18 wrote:

Hi all
Did anyone here applied for science graduate ttp recieved a Google docs form for detailed information to fill up before 18:00 16th January.?

Thanks

You can fill it late, it's okay.

I received  it but I am math TTP, I am wondering how can I fill it ? Can I write that I am based in Dubai even I am not, or I should say I am outside UAE? Do they have certain countries to make the interview in ? And if I said I am outside the uae they will decline my application?

This is for candidates who have ever been visited UAE so no need to be based in UAE at the moment you apply

I just want to know about the primary school interview dates

Hi. Did anyone else get the forms from Moe? Any business TTP or computer science TTP candidates?

Ps. I haven't received any yet

No ...i didnt receive any form(business ttp)😯

are you guys based in uae

I dont know why Moe was late, we should receive an update in the last 16th of January, any one know why the reason of the delay ?

btat wrote:

are you guys based in uae

Nope...

Salwa7 wrote:

Hi. Did anyone else get the forms from Moe? Any business TTP or computer science TTP candidates?

Ps. I haven't received any yet

Hi Salwa ,

Same here - CSTTP
Nothing received.

My concern is...will this delay be due to the criteria of uae nationals only given to both the cs and business ttp...
Because all other ttps received the form i guess .....
What you people think?

LamStar wrote:

My concern is...will this delay be due to the criteria of uae nationals only given to both the cs and business ttp...
Because all other ttps received the form i guess .....
What you people think?

Yes there is chance.

Then i think we r out of the game.....
Anyone knows any moe update regarding this issue...will they reject us evn though our cv is screened in before this rule....????

Hi dear all
The expat candidates are no longer concerned by CS-TTP and BS-TTP.
Only UAE national can ne invited now

I GOT THE FORM IN OCT 2019..didnt get interview yet....CS/DT

Maths77 wrote:

Hi dear all

Where did you get this info....would you mind sharing it???

Maths77 wrote:

Hi dear all

Hi ,
Is that a genuine information ?

Is it important to write in the forms that you are based in UAE? Or the county that the interview will be in ? Even if you are not? Will they reject you if you are not based in UAE or the other country after filling the form in that way ?

I got it from a member of the MoE Recruitment Team

Maths77 wrote:

Which post have you applied for???

Maths77 wrote:

Please I need to reach someone there, could you get me to someone inside?!

Exactly

it is quite confusing

Anyone got any interview dates in sharjah???

Hi ,

How was the interview yesterday ?
Attended members please input your experiences.

Princess Jasmine wrote:

Hi ,

How was the interview yesterday ?
Attended members please input your experiences.

Thank you for the reminder princess! I was about to say those who attended the interview on the 25th should share with us their experience..

Yes, anyone who attend the interview of the 25th of January, kindly share your experience, and thanks in advance.

Any maths ttp applicant attended the interview?
How was it?
Is it hard or easy?

Waiting for the same here too

:blink:

Hey all...
I heard from one of my friend that moe will be conducting one of their uae interview(sharjah) on feb 15th 2020....
Did anyone heard the same from any source ??

Hi guys,
Sorry for my previous post in which i have said astute education is not a liable agency. Actually they are pretty good. Finally, i have got an interview date for maths ttp on 15 feb but still waiting for time slot. In my frustration i have posted bad about agency but i will recommend you guys to go with them. Goodluck

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

Hi guys,
Sorry for my previous post in which i have said astute education is not a liable agency. Actually they are pretty good. Finally, i have got an interview date for maths ttp on 15 feb but still waiting for time slot. In my frustration i have posted bad about agency but i will recommend you guys to go with them. Goodluck

Which is your interview venue zohaib? Is it sharjah?

Hi there guys , I had applied directly on the MOE website for Business TTP program. Had the interviews in Sharjah at the end of August 2019 and got the initial offer in September mid.

Got the initial offer twice again in October and November 2019 to sign and send back with the documents. There was no update from November even after my mails to MOE asking for the status

Finally got an update 2 days back asking me for my updated IELTS scores. Hopefully will get the final contract after i submit those.

Anyone here got any update recently from MOE for the TTP programs ? When it will start from ?

Anyone who attended 25th jan or todays interview for the subject business studies...
Please do share the experience regarding the written assessment and interview as it could be a guiding way to others..😊

Hi guys, has anyone written the maths ttp exam before, pls what are the likely questions, a detailed response will be well appreciated.

Interested, kindly tell us

Yes,i have applied for interview on 15th Feb 2020

Is anyone due to start on the march 8th? Has anyone had any updates?

are the individuals being interviewed this month starting in March or in June?