MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

i am asking about the online assessment. do we need webcam for that also

Sorry.

Yes, you will need it also.

ok..thank you..

Thank you so much for your kind reply and all the best with your results.

Anytime.

I wish you all the best in everything.

Yes I also got assessment and interview
Do u got any reply

Nothing till now.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks
Which  z u r subject

you got final contract?

Nothing till now.

What about you please?

no

hi everyone,
I just want to share my experience and also want to know if anyone else is in the same situation.
So, i applied for Maths ttp role in july, 2019 and my cv got screened in august, 2019. Ater that i have waited almost 6 months just to get my interview done. Finally got an interview date in UAE which was 15, Feb 2020.
Atleast MOE was quick enough this time and my agency told me within 2 weeks that i have been recommended by MOE. Happy moments!
Well, since that last update, i am still waiting for intial offer and Now i am so much in confusion that why is it taking so much delay just for my case while others are having their overall process smooth. I know many people who applied in january and having their initial offers with them. This is very unfair to many of us that some people face so much delays i mean imagine even after waiting 1 year , You get rejected due to any reason, It can ruin someones whole life.. In my case, i have a pending job which requires a contract of atleast two years but i am preferring this job due to self interest and also invested to much for this job i.e Ielts and travelling abroad for interview. I hope MOE does care about us or we are just part of million of people applied every year , face problems and don't know their rights. In Uk where i have lived for 2 years, employers care for your application. They dont waste your time. Once i travelled from my city to london for the interview and employer paid me back every bit. I hope MOE do care.
Please share your stories if you are facing any problems.

I attended interview on February today I got a mail for test again...I don't know why...anyone have such an experience...any contact number for clarifications...?

Do we need a separate webcam for assessment ?
laptops come with inbuilt camera ???

anyone here from COMPUTER SCIENCE subject ??

@neesub

You dont have to worry about those emails instead you can forward those to the one who send you the interview appointments. They will reply within 2 or 3 days if you have a contact email.

Zohaibjaved5 wrote:

hi everyone,
I just want to share my experience and also want to know if anyone else is in the same situation.
So, i applied for Maths ttp role in july, 2019 and my cv got screened in august, 2019. Ater that i have waited almost 6 months just to get my interview done. Finally got an interview date in UAE which was 15, Feb 2020.
Atleast MOE was quick enough this time and my agency told me within 2 weeks that i have been recommended by MOE. Happy moments!
Well, since that last update, i am still waiting for intial offer and Now i am so much in confusion that why is it taking so much delay just for my case while others are having their overall process smooth. I know many people who applied in january and having their initial offers with them. This is very unfair to many of us that some people face so much delays i mean imagine even after waiting 1 year , You get rejected due to any reason, It can ruin someones whole life.. In my case, i have a pending job which requires a contract of atleast two years but i am preferring this job due to self interest and also invested to much for this job i.e Ielts and travelling abroad for interview. I hope MOE does care about us or we are just part of million of people applied every year , face problems and don't know their rights. In Uk where i have lived for 2 years, employers care for your application. They dont waste your time. Once i travelled from my city to london for the interview and employer paid me back every bit. I hope MOE do care.
Please share your stories if you are facing any problems.

Each cases are handled by different people delays will happen according to how they work. But now due to covid the offices are closed they are working from home now. Visa process final contract will come to everyone whose application are with the final contract section and government office start working.

Sameerayunu wrote:

Yes I also got assessment and interview
Do u got any reply

They are sending initial contract but final contract will take time. If the schools open from September as we are all praying for it then everybody will get final contract and visa.

I don't have any other mail I'd other than emi recruitment's...do you have hr mail I'd of Abu Dhabi or any contact numbers?

Neesub wrote:

I don't have any other mail I'd other than emi recruitment's...do you have hr mail I'd of Abu Dhabi or any contact numbers?

Okey so you are not a direct applicant from moe. In that case you can go to the moe website and ask your questions on the chat. All the moe employees are working remotely. I hope they will clear all your doubts.

I also received an email 2 -3 days b4. my assessment was done on Feb 8th later then on 19th my demo and interview also happened. 2 days b4 I got an email asking me to do the assessment, I replied back to the same email and got an update immediately in 10-15 minutes telling me no need to do it again . After that no update. One of my friend who did the same demo and interview on Feb 20 for science TTP  got email for interview with trainer for today  and  she attended that.

I applied directly through Moe website...I replied for my interview mail they told me to ignore mail if u have completed interview...bt before that I mailed hr from Dubai and she said attend the second assessment...now I am totally confused.

I am also direct applicant. I ignored as per her email

joji kurian wrote:

I am also direct applicant. I ignored as per her email

I got offer letter 2 months back since then i have received emails regarding attending interview. But hr told to ignore it. Now waiting for the contract.

Ohk. Congrats .. where did you attend interview.. which subject and when

joji kurian wrote:

Ohk. Congrats .. where did you attend interview.. which subject and when

Abu Dhabi subject is English interview was on February 2020

U applied for TTP ? Or teacher ?

How many rounds of interview you went through. For me assessment was on one day . It was online and I got it through . Layer then called for demo and personal round . From then only emails asking to update interest on working for them and then 2 days b4 got an email to do assessment and I informed them I passed the same and forwarded emails. Then they replied back to ignore that email.

joji kurian wrote:

How many rounds of interview you went through. For me assessment was on one day . It was online and I got it through . Layer then called for demo and personal round . From then only emails asking to update interest on working for them and then 2 days b4 got an email to do assessment and I informed them I passed the same and forwarded emails. Then they replied back to ignore that email.

Assessment was one day and interview was another day. It was before lockdown so everything was smooth. I was applied for ttp.

So we will hope for a good result soon and ignore this mail for now.

Zefrinn wrote:
joji kurian wrote:

Assessment was one day and interview was another day. It was before lockdown so everything was smooth. I was applied for ttp.

Which is your subject ?

Princess Jasmine wrote:
Zefrinn wrote:
joji kurian wrote:

Which is your subject ?

English

Do anyone received online interview and assessment for specialized skilled teacher- business studies?

Did you receive your interview outcome?

Actually my wife is the candidate...she had interview on january...after that she received an initial offer letter...then they invited her for a 6 week training which started on mid march...she completed that... then they gave her school allocation...they told her during training that posting would take time...maybe next academic year which starts on august or september...didnt receive the final offer letter yet....

Snoo wrote:

Interviews are conducting social science interview was done last week it was online. 50% Government staff are starting to work from 7 june. And moe is planning to open school from September. So fingers crossed those who are passed the interview and waiting for initial offer letter, final contract, visas. Will get a positive result soon. Rest of them apply and wait. People from uae will get more chance i guess because of the lockdown and travel restrictions. But please do apply restrictions will be soon lifted gov are working for it.

Best if luck to all in uae and outside.

Zefrinn wrote:
Snoo wrote:

Interviews are conducting social science interview was done last week it was online. 50% Government staff are starting to work from 7 june. And moe is planning to open school from September. So fingers crossed those who are passed the interview and waiting for initial offer letter, final contract, visas. Will get a positive result soon. Rest of them apply and wait. People from uae will get more chance i guess because of the lockdown and travel restrictions. But please do apply restrictions will be soon lifted gov are working for it.

Hi Zefrin ,

Do they ask for teaching demo now in online interviews ?

Hi!

Are they hiring social sciences teachers?

Anyone have idea which Topics to study for Physics ?? Any site for reference etc.

Princess Jasmine wrote:
Zefrinn wrote:
Snoo wrote:

Hi Zefrin ,

Do they ask for teaching demo now in online interviews ?

I have no idea on online interview i have applied direct on moe website and the interview was on feb 2020 face to face. And there was no demo class.