MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Hi.. Can someone tell me what does “the transcript of educational qualifications” means?

Marklists...

Thank you

VIJ89 wrote:

Anyone have idea which Topics to study for Physics ?? Any site for reference etc.

Apply through moe uae online website.

Rose45 wrote:

Hi.. Can someone tell me what does “the transcript of educational qualifications” means?

Transcript are Mark sheet of your Masters or degree. It should come either from the university as a sealed document if they insist or you can show the original which you have.

Nabeelnaufa wrote:

Actually my wife is the candidate...she had interview on january...after that she received an initial offer letter...then they invited her for a 6 week training which started on mid march...she completed that... then they gave her school allocation...they told her during training that posting would take time...maybe next academic year which starts on august or september...didnt receive the final offer letter yet....

Are you from uae. I have initial contract but they didn't ask me to go for training. I have 8 years experience as teacher in uae still working. My question is the training is for all or not.

Okay 😊thank you so much for the reply

you will mostly not require training if you are an experienced teacher. They will directly give you the posting once the contract signing is done. Training is only for inexperienced candidates. It takes a while for the final contract to come through.

Hi, Sij and Zefrinn. I was asked to submit introduction form, medical questionnaire and police clearance last week. What does that mean? What could I expect next? Thank you in advance.

Did MoE   interview results  received for any one ? How many days it take to declare the result after the interview?

kembuitizon wrote:

Hi, Sij and Zefrinn. I was asked to submit introduction form, medical questionnaire and police clearance last week. What does that mean? What could I expect next? Thank you in advance.

When they have asked you to send. Next will be initial contract.

Mehrinaz wrote:

Did MoE   interview results  received for any one ? How many days it take to declare the result after the interview?

20 days you can wait for result.

Thank you Zafrinn. If they are sending rejection mail how many days will it take. Interview was went well. But at the end of the interview they told me to ask any question if any? I asked  them how many dates for the declaration of dates. They said it will take 14 days, but if unsuccessful you can apply after 6 months. This disappointed me. Please tell me if any one has the same experience.

Mehrinaz wrote:

Thank you Zafrinn. If they are sending rejection mail how many days will it take. Interview was went well. But at the end of the interview they told me to ask any question if any? I asked  them how many dates for the declaration of dates. They said it will take 14 days, but if unsuccessful you can apply after 6 months. This disappointed me. Please tell me if any one has the same experience.

That is just an info about the process after your interview. That doesn't mean that your have lost. when was your interview is it online or direct face to face like mine. Lets hope for the best.

Thank you for the response, Zefrinn. Hoping for a positive result. They haven't confirmed anything though. They just said my application is “under review.”

When was your interview?

Had my interview on Feb 1.

Snoo wrote:

When was your interview?

Bro! I sent you a message. Kindly respond

kembuitizon wrote:

Had my interview on Feb 1.

Feb 1 in abudhabi i was also there for english now i have my intitial contract waiting for the final.

I applied for TTP English. Haven't received initial contract yet. Only an email informing me that the interview panel recommended me for TTP.

I've sent you a private message, Zefrinn. Please check. Thank you. 😊

Thanks a lot for your response. Hope for the best. My interview was on 7th of this month.

Mehrinaz wrote:

Thanks a lot for your response. Hope for the best. My interview was on 7th of this month.

Hi Mehrinaz ,

When was your online assessment test ?

MY assessment was on 5th May and Interview on June 7th.

Mehrinaz wrote:

What were your interview questions?

Hi...

Anybody know about TTP interviews?  Like we have to prepare Demo?

Please let me know

They ask me about the topic I have prepared to teach, also asked me about the planning of Lessons, and Differentiation.

Thank you 👍👍

It's related to your degree and qualifications.  You should have a transcript with all your qualifications - hours of study, area, what the degree entailed.  They will not accept your qualifications without a transcript.  If necessary, contact the university you studied at, to obtain one.

Hi Snoo, 

Hope your interview went well..

How many interviewers were there?

And Just wanted to know about Demo .. for TTP post do we have to prepare lesson plan and DEMO?

Do you know about any website where we can refer sample DEMO? 

Please let me know

I am waiting for Interview CS TTP..

Did anyone got final contract, any calls, email from moe, any visa related calls or email. Because still now they didn't decided to open schools as normal if they continue online education i am worried about new appointments. Any suggestions?

Same thoughts. But I think there are on going talks on blended learning and I heard that implementing rules and guidelines are to be released in a week or two so I guess the government is really keen on opening the schools physically as soon as possible.

Hello! Just want to know how long is the recruitment process in MOE? Thanks

Mae1928 wrote:

Hello! Just want to know how long is the recruitment process in MOE? Thanks

6 months most of the cases.

Thanks, Zefrinn.

I applied on August... attended assessment and interview on February...still waiting for results... almost 1 year...still no updates...

Neesub wrote:

I applied on August... attended assessment and interview on February...still waiting for results... almost 1 year...still no updates...

Its better you apply again. Or go to moe website and you can chat online with them keep you application no. With you it might help.

Hi!
It's been 4 weeks since my  final interview, and no response. What should I do?

Came across many who applied on June and had interviews on Feb . If no rejection emails received , I suggest you to wait or send email to Moe .

Snoo wrote:

Hi!
It's been 4 weeks since my  final interview, and no response. What should I do?

Please Send them an email. Or you can wait for one more week maximum.