MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

Hello all did anyone of Abu dhabi 2nd nov recieved positive email? I recieved today with a subject of local AD 1.

Which subject you applied for

Science TTP chemistry

Was it a postive reply?

Yes in the email it was written that we are pleased to advice you that you have been recommended a position with moe and list of docs to send.

Great, Congratulations!

congratulation...

Thanks.

Hi, how did you applied?

how did you applied for uae moe?

Agency name please...

peelu18 wrote:

Hi Madam

Yes my CV screened in. First I got an interview call on 27 April 2019  and again on Sept 14th 2019. When did you had your MoE interview? I am from Abu Dhabi. I have also applied for physics but due to some unavoidable circumstances I missed to attend the interview past two times . Is there any interview this Oct 5th any idea? Got an intimation on September 14th early morning stating there is one MoE  interview  happening the same day and October 5th  in Sharjah. Due to the late intimation I couldn't attend the one on Sept 14th. Anybody knows the exact details about Oct 5th Interview session for MoE.
Also they are not replying our query emails as well.

Thanks

Hey, how did you applied and what is the toll free no.?

HI
You could apply directly through the MOE website. Use this link:
https://www.moe.gov.ae/En/EServices/Pages/Jobs.aspx

Jobs----> You will have to sign up--->Use it to login to your account--->Find "Jobs list" on the left of your screen----> Find the position of interest, if you are suited to their requirements press APPLY

You will have to go into your account and in the "My profile " section fill all of your details.
Under "Attachments" you will have to attach all of the documents required. You can find the documents that are required by clicking the drop down under attachment type.

I am not aware of the Agency process, maybe someone who has done that could assist you.
All the best!

benz2701 wrote:

HI
You could apply directly through the MOE website. Use this link:
https://www.moe.gov.ae/En/EServices/Pages/Jobs.aspx

Jobs----> You will have to sign up--->Use it to login to your account--->Find "Jobs list" on the left of your screen----> Find the position of interest, if you are suited to their requirements press APPLY

You will have to go into your account and in the "My profile " section fill all of your details.
Under "Attachments" you will have to attach all of the documents required. You can find the documents that are required by clicking the drop down under attachment type.

I am not aware of the Agency process, maybe someone who has done that could assist you.
All the best!

Thanks for the quick and detailed response but for I am Indian citizen applying from India. On the site it require Smart pass validation to apply for the post. I already created Username but not able to access the 'Job positions'. Any other way out!!

johansamsanoj wrote:

Its easy, my subject was English

hey !! how did you applied? directly or thru agency?

can you tell about written test and interview

Helo There ,

What's going on.
Was there any interview yesterday ?

Which was that subject on yesterday??

Two of my friends attended interview last week for the position of physics
And happily they are selected. They scored 35 out 40 and 37 out of 40

And they recived the confirmation letter same day

Interview is still going on and heared still they hav plenty vacancy for physics english computer science etc

Thanks for letting us know! This is very encouraging. Congrats to your friends:)

Are they direct applicant? or from agency, as we are seeing candidates got dates only from agencies.

rydajayan27 wrote:

Are they direct applicant? or from agency, as we are seeing candidates got dates only from agencies.

and on visit visa status as well

rydajayan27 wrote:

I was a direct candidate on 2nd nov interview and was on visit visa, but the story is different on expat you dont see even 0.1% of the candidates who attend interview, when I was called for interview there were only 2-3 candidates that I know on expat that were invited with me, but when I went there, I was surprised as there were huge queues of people waiting for there docs checking.

There were almost 800-900 candidates it was so full that they had to arrange assesment for the remaining candidates in cafeteria. I had to wait around 1.5 hrs for documents checking then further 3 hrs for assesment as my assesment was in the assesment room.

In queue I saw lots of candidates who applied directly and mostly were residents of uae as they were holding copies of their visa page and emirates id card.

Out of 800-900 only 50-60 passed assesment in their respective subjects and on expat I cant even find 1 candidate of that 50-60 who were there for interview.

Finally the officer who was checking documents at the start also was in shock to see number of candidates in queues, and said jokingly to his colleague that when you are here to invite candidates we dont need any agencies, which means that most candidates were direct applicants.

PS: mostly applicants were from math and cdi ttp.

Thank you Khansahib for sharing your experience. I am surprised to know that there were 900 people attending! How long did the whole process take, the whole day perhaps?

When you say document verification, what are they exactly checking?  And what documents do we have to take? Will they mention this in the interview invite mail?

khansahib wrote:
rydajayan27 wrote:

I was a direct candidate on 2nd nov interview and was on visit visa, but the story is different on expat you dont see even 0.1% of the candidates who attend interview, when I was called for interview there were only 2-3 candidates that I know on expat that were invited with me, but when I went there, I was surprised as there were huge queues of people waiting for there docs checking.

There were almost 800-900 candidates it was so full that they had to arrange assesment for the remaining candidates in cafeteria. I had to wait around 1.5 hrs for documents checking then further 3 hrs for assesment as my assesment was in the assesment room.

In queue I saw lots of candidates who applied directly and mostly were residents of uae as they were holding copies of their visa page and emirates id card.

Out of 800-900 only 50-60 passed assesment in their respective subjects and on expat I cant even find 1 candidate of that 50-60 who were there for interview.

Finally the officer who was checking documents at the start also was in shock to see number of candidates in queues, and said jokingly to his colleague that when you are here to invite candidates we dont need any agencies, which means that most candidates were direct applicants.

800-900 candidates 😲 !!!

benz2701 wrote:

Thank you Khansahib for sharing your experience. I am surprised to know that there were 900 people attending! How long did the whole process take, the whole day perhaps?

When you say document verification, what are they exactly checking?  And what documents do we have to take? Will they mention this in the interview invite mail?

Yes, In my email it was written that I have to be there at 10:30 am, I went a bit early at around 9:30 am but at that time also there were 3-4 long queues of 70-80 people each.

Basically it was first come first serve they were not checking the time. I went at 9:30 am and got free at around 6 pm.

benz2701 wrote:

They mention all the things in interview email. Docs were like same as you have given at the time of application.

Hi khanshahib..
Thanks for the detailed info....do you know is there any interview again?

Thank you khansahib. Seems like a very stressful process. If it's rewarding in the end, it's all fine.

khansahib wrote:
rydajayan27 wrote:

how many questions were there.....

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
khansahib wrote:
rydajayan27 wrote:

how many questions were there.....

Soorajmukkola wrote:

Interview is still going on and heared still they hav plenty vacancy for physics english computer science etc

Do your friends also got interview on 2nd november.??... but Khansahid has got 30questions??? i dont understand..diff number of questions for diff subjects???my friend also attended that day interview for CS/DT she also got 30 questions... which are  mainly robotics and design process..Not at all related to the topics

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
Soorajmukkola wrote:

Do your friends also got interview on 2nd november.??... but Khansahid has got 30questions??? i dont understand..diff number of questions for diff subjects???my friend also attended that day interview for CS/DT she also got 30 questions... which are  mainly robotics and design process..Not at all related to the topics

Helo Bahja ,

Did your friend pass ?

BahjaYoosuf wrote:
Soorajmukkola wrote:

Bahja, what sooraj said are all rumors, they had 40 questions before when they took written assesment but now its all electronic you log into your own device to give assesment and now they give only 30 questions.

These are all rumors that you must get 29 out of 30 correct, and it is not possible to know how many you got correct because the system does not tell you even in the interview email it is mentioned that we will not tell you the score it will be either pass or fail, so how come can anybody tell that he/she got x number of answers correct.

These are only speculations nothing else.

khansahib wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:
Soorajmukkola wrote:

Bahja, what sooraj said are all rumors, they had 40 questions before when they took written assesment but now its all electronic you log into your own device to give assesment and now they give only 30 questions.

These are all rumors that you must get 29 out of 30 correct, and it is not possible to know how many you got correct because the system does not tell you even in the interview email it is mentioned that we will not tell you the score it will be either pass or fail, so how come can anybody tell that he/she got x number of answers correct.

These are only speculations nothing else.

Khansahib ,
What might be the the cutoff   ? any wild guess ?

As you said irene one can only do the guessing work, but one thing I can be sure of is the difficulty of each subject assesment depends on number of candidates, my subject is chemistry and there were not many of them who had chemistry and I found the assesment easy.

But there were lots of candidates from CS/DT, Math and CDI and they all said assesment was difficult because 90% of all the candidates were of these 3 subjects and we all know they cant select all of them, so made it harder for them to pass.

khansahib wrote:

As you said irene one can only do the guessing work, but one thing I can be sure of is the difficulty of each subject assesment depends on number of candidates, my subject is chemistry and there were not many of them who had chemistry and I found the assesment easy.

But there were lots of candidates from CS/DT, Math and CDI and they all said assesment was difficult because 90% of all the candidates were of these 3 subjects and we all know they cant select all of them, so made it harder for them to pass.

Good analysis KhanSahib.

irene.john wrote:
BahjaYoosuf wrote:
Soorajmukkola wrote:

Helo Bahja ,

Did your friend pass ?

no.....the test was very difficult , she said

Hi dear
Was there not face to face interview and lesson demo?
Thanks si much

Any idea about next computer science interview

no...same waiting here...also for CS