MOE (Ministry of education UAE) April 2019 Interviews

To anyone had an interview  this month in the UAE to seek working with moE organization ?
For those who applied for English Graduate Teachers, was there a written test before the interview? I mean if you were asked to write an essay or a press release or business letter ? Or simply answering the 40 questions online ? PLEASE HELP

To anyone had an interview  this month in the UAE to seek working with moE organization ?
For those who applied for English Graduate Teachers, was there a written test before the interview? I mean if you were asked to write an essay or a press release or business letter ? Or simply answering the 40 questions online ? PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone... Anybody on residence visa got interview invite?

What about your resume status??
Screened in or verifying
Did you get any mail on October 15 to complete a form and send before October 19th??

julfina wrote:

What about your resume status??
Screened in or verifying
Did you get any mail on October 15 to complete a form and send before October 19th??

Hi Julfina ,

Same here.
CV Screened IN . But no response.

No yaar .... waiting .... Is there any hope they will call resident visa holders?

I am also a resident visa holder ..last I got was the form on oct 15th...now status changed from screened in to verifying documents....have applied for science ttp(biology)

What might be their plan to choose visit visa holders over residents ?

i am also in the same boat... waiting from oct 15..verifying documents...also direct applicant resident in Abu Dhabi :(

hey guys. did anyone had their interview on 11th of nov & heard back from the moe?
at first I had the assessment and the interview on 2nd of nov but I failed the assessment. then they sent me an email saying they want to interview  me so they can expand on my experience and subject knowledge in details in despite of failing the assessment.

sh1844 wrote:

hey guys. did anyone had their interview on 11th of nov & heard back from the moe?
at first I had the assessment and the interview on 2nd of nov but I failed the assessment. then they sent me an email saying they want to interview  me so they can expand on my experience and subject knowledge in details in despite of failing the assessment.

Which subject?

CDI

Computer science??

sh1844 wrote:

great!!! its a new news.....which subject you are.... what r ur qualification??

julfina wrote:

Computer science??

no, creative design and innovation

hey guys....do CS/DT and CS ttp get the same questions for assessment??

I got screened in.. but i didn't got any pre interview form.

that's great, when is your interview and where ?

sh1844 wrote:
julfina wrote:

Computer science??

HadiiCarter wrote:
sh1844 wrote:
julfina wrote:

Computer science??

already had mine on 11th of nov. in abu dhabi

Hi guys,
I have applied for Maths TTP and my cv in screened in since august. I have applied through an agency in UK. My agency has first told me to submit ielts with 7 bands, which i successfully submitted but then, they told me that interviews for december has been postponed for new year! Right now i am in Pakistan for 2 months and planning to give my interview in dubai. What are the chances for maths graduate ttp selection? As i have read in previous post by khan sahb that assessment for maths, CS etc was pretty much hard. Also, i have heard that even if your cv in screened in for more than 3 months you will not be invited for an interview? I am waiting for my interview since August. Please someone answer my doubts please?

I need to know for how long should you wait after the interview for their initial offer email, it's been 6 working days since my interview in Sharjah on 16th of November ?!

Hello all

Did anyone know how much you get paid or did not get paid in TTP for 2 months? As we have to take TTP before full employment. And anyone got TTP undertaking form?

Asojo, I have read in other forums that the normal waiting period is 3 - 4 weeks, so don't worry it will come soon.

Khansahib, as far as I know the ttp is paid-16 k. I am not exactly sure where I read about this, but someone had mentioned this in a previous post in the forum.

do anybody got invitation for interview on DEC 7,  especially those who got screened in on Oct 15....if so please do inform here pls......

Not yet recived.. did you got any mail for interview

not yet.......

Hi all,

Does anyone here appeared for moe interview on Oct 5th in Sharjah ???Pls, DM inbox.

Thank you.

Was there an interview yesterday?

peelu18 wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone here appeared for moe interview on Oct 5th in Sharjah ???Pls, DM inbox.

Thank you.

Have you received any congratulations or intial offer emails ?!

peelu18 wrote:

Was there an interview yesterday?

Yes I attended the exam got cleared waiting for interview result. Those who are waiting dont worry there will be exam next year also wait for you turns

How was the test? Was it difficult?

Which subject did you appear for?
Have you done ielts?

emailneeta wrote:

Which subject did you appear for?
Have you done ielts?

CS- no IELTS.

Hmm..
When did you get the email that your CV is screened in??

Hi
Quick update:
I had attended the interview on the 7th in zayed educational complex. I received an invite on the 5th. There were a lot of applicants for biology and CDI. I didnt get the opportunity to talk to anyone from CS TTP.
They checked our documents and led us to a hall for the assessment.
They instructed us to meet them with the pass code If we cleared the exam, if not we could leave and re-apply.
I cleared the exam, honestly I can't say it was easy. The interview panel they had asked me to go to was free so I immediately attended the interview after the exam. The interview lasted a for about 10-15 minutes. They were quite chilled and relaxed. They asked questions about behavior management, my knowledge on MOE Schools, what are my self improving techniques,  my experience. I was asked to take a micro session that lasted for about 5 minutes. They asked me to expect a result in the next 10 days. The whole thing from test to interview was over in under 2 hours. The timing was scheduled at 9, I reached at 7 30 it was first come first serve as Khansahib said. As and when the documents were verified they moved to the exam hall. I was done with everything by 11.

Hi Benz..  thanks for the update . You appeared for CS right? Tell us some thing about the question paper please

It was nothing I expected actually. I had prepped a lot of CCNA questions but there weren't a lot of q asked from that. Yes, networking there was bUT no calculations no number conversions. It was digital technology mostly talking about sensors and actuators, engineering design process. A majority of the questions were from python. Just one from html as far as I remember. I am sorry, I can't recollect any more.

Oh I see. How many questions? And what was the cut off?