Dstv and WiFi

Does anyone know the cost of DStv and wifi-unlimited in Mauritius

DStv full package is around Rs3600 for WiFi Mauritius telecom will be your best choice prices are much cheaper than in South Africa you can get a fiber optic 10mb line uncapped for around Rs1000.

Let me know if you need any help my wife and I have been in Mauritius for the last three years.

Personally DSTV is a waste of money. Sign you up for a year and channels are rubbish.
Get an Nvidia Shield or Apple TV or Chromecast etc and a good Fibre connection 20mb is all you need.

Hi Denver,

Hope all is well.

Maybe you can help me with the below questions?

Thirren

Denver123 wrote:

DStv full package is around Rs3600 for WiFi Mauritius telecom will be your best choice prices are much cheaper than in South Africa you can get a fiber optic 10mb line uncapped for around Rs1000.

Let me know if you need any help my wife and I have been in Mauritius for the last three years.

Hi Denver,

Hope all is well.

Just moved to Mauritius from SA, had the premium bouquet back home. About to sign up with DSTV. The HD PVR decoder is Rs14,770. Do they offer packages that include the decoder? Do decoders from SA work as an option for a second TV in a home?

Kind regards

Thirren