I'm from Tunisia and I get married with Croatian girl before 1 month she go back and she take with her the contract of marriage in French language and when she go to translate this to Croatian language they say to her this paper is not original but I get this paper from municipality in tunis .. there's someone here who was in same situation like this

I think the paper should first go to the ministry of foreign affairs in Belvidaire to be certified. And check if it also need to be certified by Croatian embassy in Tunisia. Good luck.

New topic