Tunisian Wedding dress codes

I am American my future husband Tunisian. We are getting married over there once we work through everything. My question is what as the bride am I to wear. American wedding dress something more to Tunisian dress codes . I mean I don't want to offend anyone on either side I will be going there alone ., So I won't have anyone there to help me. I am not sure exactly what to do , but I'm taking this chance on love and any help comments suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome . Tia

@bmordah Hi and congratulations. I am English and will be getting married in 2 weeks in Tunisia, to my tunisian man. I am marrying in a sapphire blue 👗 dress. You can wear what you want and what colour you choose. But at the same time showing respect for yourself and others. I certainly wouldn't turn up in a backless mini dress 😁.Tunisian people are quite open minded. I hope you have a beautiful day, and I wish you lots of happiness 😊

Hello bmordah,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

I have changed the title of your thread to better fit your request about the dress code for a Tunisian bride

I wish you all the happiness that can exist.

All the best.

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@bmordah

I married there and wore a traditional white dress. Then it was sprung on me that I had more dresses to wear throughout the day.

Tunisians rent the dresses they don't buy them outright

I'm about to Marry My Tunisian Love soon and I just came back from Tunisia 🇹🇳 Not long ago, I'm from Australia 🇦🇺 to get my No Impediment to Marriage Certificate and I will return soon, My Mother inlaw took me to get my Wedding dress fitted it's a Beautiful dress 😍 It's white and he will dress in White as well, I wish you the best of luck 😊