Regarding Saudi Culture and Embassy Attestation

Dear Gentleman

My name is SureshBabu from Chennai and i submitted my orginal degree certificate to SACA on JAN 24th, but still i am not received my attested certificate to me. It will around 1 month and 2 weeks is completed. My agent told me that, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND WAIT TILL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED.

Can anyone guide me how to fastup my attestation.

Thank you

Dear Suresh,
Even i have submitted my degree on Feb1st but havent received yet. Currently there are some server problems in New delhi embassy and is the reason for delay. However your agent can gove you a ref. No of your file to track it from university.

Thank you for your reply Naresh

My agent didn't gave any reference no to me. Can you explain what is it?

NOTE: Can you gave your contact details for further discussion?

Send me your no on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My agent says the saudi culture is done and embassy attestation is pending. He says he needs 2 weeks minimum to get the attestation done. Somehow my university verification was done on feb 20th. Despite JNTU being the only university which has online verification for degrees yet 45 days already passed. Still waiting .. Can anyone tell how much time Is required for only embassy attestation?

I thing Saudi Embassy attestation will be completed within 2 to 3 working days as per my agent

You Guys are Lucky..i had submitted my degree for attestation to my Agent in 1st week of January , University fees for verification paid in First week of February , Verification report received from University by SACA/Agency  received on 14th March

My Agent is still awaiting the Verification report to be uploaded on SACA website however for the last 15 days SACA website/Server  is down as confirmed by him...

Just Plain Luck...

Hello Guys ..
Can anyone please confirm if SACA web service /Server is working for Uploading ..as my agent is still not able to upload my university verification report ..and he is estimating that it will take one more month to rectify the server issue in SACA India

My Saudi culture cleared on March 12th 2019. No sign of my degree attestation from embassy yet. Its really saddening to wait really this long.
I request you to approach only authorized agents instead of localized agencies. Update from them is mostly incorrect and they simply buy time from us.
This has been a lesson learnt. My agency promised within 30days they will get it done n charged me extra for fast track process. Nothing i can do now apart from waiting. Really Saudi employment process is so much painful.

Hi Naresh,

My visa status is exactly same as you. I am also waiting for Saudi embassy Attestation to be done. Waiting for it from almost a month. Don't know exactly why it is delayed so much.

Looks like embassy had problems with the old mofa numbers which were not accepted in thier systems, so they requested all agencies for new numbers. This i verified with other agencies in Delhi to cross check with my agent. Yesterday i got the news that my attestation is done. Thursday or friday he will submit my passport for visa stamping. I guess yours will be delivered to your agent this week. Lets hope for the best.

Great New ..Congrats Naresh. ...
Hope the best for you....does MOFA number also have validity period /or they become redundant after a time frame ...
Is your Visa being processed from Saudi Embassy Delhi or Mumbai ..also do you have to do the GAMCA Medical again if you have done it previously ..

My Agency is saying after saudi embassy attestation of degree , Experience certificate also needs to be attested by Saudi embassy , then only we can submit  passport for visa stamping. Is this step necessary?

Heard somewhere that it is required if you have Saudi Work experience ..but not sure ..hope some expert in this forum could clarify..

I am also from Chennai waiting for my degree to be attested. Which agency? contact me *** I will guide you

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Naresh,

Did you give to authorised agent or some local agent?

i submit my certificate on dec 2019.still not received. agency last updated still Saudi culture pending. due to corona embassy still not attestation process .if know any body when embassy start process ?