KSA: Multiple-entry 180 days Work Visit Visa

Hi All,

I need some guidance regarding application requirement for work visit visa.

I accepted a job offer from a company in KSA Riyadh, and they have sent me following documents:

- An Invitation Letter for Work Visit Visa
- A request letter from CoC
- Temporary work agreement
- Company's CR

I went to Etimad Service Center and they have asked for documents related to a Pakistan Company as well.

What do I do now, KSA company has directly offered me the job.

Should I submit the application with the document provided by KSA company?

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please contact me at ****

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I believe documents from Pakistani company is not needed, not sure why they are asking for that. I submitted my documents without them

Thanks Muneeb

muneebH wrote:

I believe documents from Pakistani company is not needed, not sure why they are asking for that. I submitted my documents without them

Did you get your Visa without submitting the Pakistani Company related documents?

Can you provide the list of documents that you submitted?

Depends on which Pakistani company documents you are asking about.  If it is an e-wakala, then it is pretty standard and is basically your employer authorising a Pakistani agent to file the application with Etimad.   It is your choice if you want to the ewakala to an agent or issued in your individual name.

XTang wrote:

Depends on which Pakistani company documents you are asking about.  If it is an e-wakala, then it is pretty standard and is basically your employer authorising a Pakistani agent to file the application with Etimad.   It is your choice if you want to the ewakala to an agent or issued in your individual name.

No not ewakala.

following documents are required from a pakistanj company but no company is involved from my end.

Membership certificate
Request letter
recommendation letter

Apply without those.  Not needed if no company is involved.

XTang wrote:

Apply without those.  Not needed if no company is involved.

Will do.

Thanks for your help.