Travel ban

am a kenyan lady,i was working in bahrain.my visa got cancelled and i was arrested and depoted.i did not commit any crime,only i dint have visa.i would like to go back to bahrain soon.how do i know if i have a ban since nothing in my passport showing am banned.i would to come back to bahrain after 1 month.i got deported on 26th january 2019

In all probability, you are banned especially since you were arrested and deported.   The ban is NOT stamped on the passport; it is in the electronic immigration record.   You will find out when you apply for a visa as it will be rejected.   You need to check with immigration how long is it for. 

And to be clear, overstaying without a visa IS a crime.  That is why they arrested and deported you.  You need to be clear on the fact that you DID break the law and committed a crime as per Bahrain laws.

Lastly, it is not a travel ban, it is an entry ban so it won't show on the online travel ban system.

thank you for the reply,but how can i check with the immagration.once agin my passport was stamped that am allowed to stay in bahrain untill 25th of feb 2019.but still they deported me.the immagration stamped at the back of my pasport i can stay untill 25th feb 2019

You need to have someone check in person at the NPRA office on Exhibition road with your passport details.

Secondly, it does not make sense. 

If your visa was extended, then they shouldn't have deported you.  Was the stamp done by immigration staff in your presence or an agent provided you with the passport?  the reason I am asking is that nowadays, they DON'T stamp the passport with the extension.  They give you a printed receipt which shows the fee paid which serves as evidence of the visa extension or renewal.  This is attached to your passport by agents when they give it back to you.  If it is a work visa and the extension is of the grace period, then yes, the stamp happens.

Lastly, if the extension was done in proper manner and they still arrested / deported you, this means that something else happened to cause it.  Potentially a complaint or report; in which case, they would have cancelled your visa and deported you.  Usually, these complaints are about public disturbances like fights / drunkenness or immoral activities.  It could also be that you were working illegally - working on a visit visa is illegal.

For someone to be able to determine the exact cause, we would need the whole details i.e. how was the arrest done, where was it done from, what did they tell you when arresting you, did they charge you, detain you in jail, how long after it were you deported, how long were you in Bahrain after expiry of visa, what type of visa were you on i.e. LMRA work permit or visit visa, who extended the visa, what were you doing here etc etc.  Without these details, the only thing I can advise you is what I wrote above - have some check from immigration about the ban.

Hi,

I found out that I have a court case in Bahrain how or what do I need to do to clear my name. My first employer filed me a case that I didn't commit and I didn't know about it. I found out when im going back to Bahrain and that I can't work there again.

Get a lawyer.  That is all that you can do at this stage since you are no longer here.

They give me an entry ban in Bahrain, because of visa issue,but my papers where all complete, and my sponsor have started going for it with the immigration,is it possible to call me back after the case is settled, because they sent me back and I have been in my country for 2weeks now

No one can tell you as we don't know the specifics of your case.  Just keep a follow up with your sponsor.

@XTang what if i bought my own ticket, and they deport me can i come back to baharian.

Forestance, if i was cought with out doing any chaos but my visa expired for 3 to 5 days visit visa

@XTang hello, thanks for the great work you does for us daily,

Now on point, i have a friend was deported back home but bought his own ticket can he return back  to baharian only dat his visa was expired for some days.

Deportation means you were asked to leave.  Whether you bought your own ticket or not, doesn't matter.   In majority of the cases, you won't get a visa to Bahrain again.   Try to apply for a visa and see if you get it.

@XTang  how i can know how many year ban left ?

Bans are usually permanent

@XTang sir i have a question my friend has been caught by police because of no visa.how many days she can go back to her country.

No she cannot until the case is closed.

My husband was arrested in Bahrain over a fight he had with his colleagues which he ultimately had to pay a compensation fee to settle.The same company sued him and the other colleagues over theft which was basically selling the materials disposed outside at the corner after fixing something Brocken in second hand markets.

He was sentence for 6months plus deportation but 4months after,he found out that he is thankfully amongst those that will be pardoned by the King during the national day.

Does the pardon include cancelling the deportation too or will he still be deported as soon as he is free?

Pardons are only for jail time.

He was sentenced for 6 months plus deportation.But is amongst those that will be pardoned

@XTang

He was serving a 6months jail time plus deportation.

My question is if he'll still be deported after that pardon

And I already answered you.  Pardons are generally ONLY for jail sentence.  Deportation usually remains in force.

Hello sir please i need help. A customer complain about me to my madam and she sent her manager to give me a warning letter which i refused to sign. Hours later she gave me a termination which i also refused to sign but signed the warning letter and pleaded with her to allow me finished my contract in January. Am i allow to get my indemnity as soon as my contract finishes or she has to wait till i get another sponsor before she can pay all my indemnity.

Also i got my visa on the 26th January 2021 and it will expired on January 26th 2024. I wish to know  when my grace period will start and for how long?

30 days from 26th January.

@XTang

Is there a way of removing that deportation? someone claims to have a way of doing so which I highly doubt is possible other than via appeal.

No way to legally remove without actually filing an appeal.  And in 99% of the cases, the appeals are unsuccessful especially for criminal cases where jail time is involved.

@XTang

Good evening

When a person that was pardoned by the King of Bahrain through the national day forum is transfered to the deportation center.Do they get deported immediately or has to tarry with the rest in deportation centers waiting however long it will take to get the governments ticket to be deported?

If they have to stay there in waiting,can he instead purchase a travel ticket to travel maybe a day or 2 since he transfered from the prison to the deportation centre?

He will be deported directly to his home country by the authorities after completing all the formalities no one can tell how long will it take, hope and pray for the best. He does not have any other options.

@logicalindian

Okay.thank you

@XTang Thank you sir now I see.

@gracepromise03

can you let me know what happend further ?

Your question is not clear