Open my mobility without my employer consent?

Hi I am working as a sales agent and i gave my resignation through post office , i already finished my 1 month notice and still my employer dosnt want to open my mobilty.
What should i do?
Can i go to LMRA to open it?
And if yes where branch of LMRA?
Thank you in advance
Hi I am working as a sales agent and i gave my resignation through post office , i already finished my 1 month notice and still my employer dosnt want to open my mobilty.
What should i do?
Can i go to LMRA to open it?
And if yes where branch of LMRA?
Thank you in advance
- @Melanie Aguilar

If you have sent the resignation through post office, you do not need employer mobility approval if you have completed 12 months of service from the employer.

If you have already completed 12 months of service from the current employer. Ask the new employer to apply the mobility mentioning that the employer is not allowing mobility. Upload the resignation letter and the pink card you received from the post office that the employer has received the resignation letter.

Please note that 30 days should have passed from the date mentioned in the pink paper you have received from the post office.

For Ex - In the Pink paper the date is mentioned 01-04-2022, You should add 30 days to it - 31-04-2022 - In this date the new sponsor can apply mobility.

If you have further queries, Please let me know.
Thank you so much ,
Yes i already completed more than 12months.
And 30days has been already passed since i recieved my pink card, then my new employer applied it as you mentioned but the results was rejected.
So what should i do now?

Please recheck the rejection comments. In normal cases it will be approved.

Ask the Employer to call the LMRA provide reference number and they will tell you why it was rejected.
Depends if u r 1 year with them so yes u can force them by lmra - but if not they must do it by themselves

Hi  good morning my Case is disame above may new sponsor apply me but rejected.

Also written there mismatch & I try already to correct by send on post office but it takes another 1month to wait.

& this month is my 3rd month of waiting to transfer my Visa what should I do 😥😓

Where can I go LMRA seens the sitra LMRA is Close to cancel my Visa or open so that my new sponsor can apply.