New CPR Card for Dependents

Dear All,

I would like to take a CPR card for my wife and kids. They are new to Bahrain and have a valid RP. My CPR is active.

Q1. Can I get this done online?
Q2. My latest address certificate expired on Jan. Should I take a new one for them?
Q3. What are the other documents required?

Go to Bahrain.bh under identity card services.  The process is self explanatory and read the requirements. Keep in mind that first time issuance may require in person visit.

I logged in using my eKey > Family services > Add family & Domestic worker

But it's giving me an error:

"Apologies, the added family member does not meet the relationship condition."

Take an appointment for an in person visit.

What are the documents needed for wife and Kids?

Passport, visa, photos, address.

hi I would like to take a CPR card for my wife and kids. They are new to Bahrain and have a valid RP. My CPR is active.

Q1. Can I get this done online?
Q2. My latest address compeny name. Should I take change my new flat adress also
the owner room he is not bharain now
what wecan do
Q3. What are the other documents required?

1) You can try but usually for first timers, it is an in person visit
2) Your family would need to be on the same address as you.  If that can't happen, change it.  Lease agreement and municipality letter would be needed.  Search the forum, I have answered the same question dozens of times
3) Again use search

I go many places. Please help me about my wife cpr. Thank you

Hi All,

Update from my side. I got CPR for my wife and kids. It was a lengthy journey.

For Dependents who are applying for new CPR, can't do it online. They have to visit the CPR office

List of documents that I submitted

1. Passport copy of Dependent ( Wife & Kids)
2. Copy of RP page from passport
3. Address Proof - Address certificate from the municipality
4. Marriage certificate - Affidivate attested by Ministry of foreign affairs
5. Passport size Photo - Grey background   

Address Certificate

1. You can apply this online
2. First register your lease agreement at Bahrain.bh ( 5.0 BD)
3.  Apply for an address certificate at mun.gov.bh (5 BD)
5. You need to upload Lease registration paper(step2), CPR of Land load, CPR of Tenant, Agreement copy.
6. It took almost two weeks to get this certificate

Marraige certificate

1. Get an appointment at Indian embassy ( Whatsapp or email)
2. Fill an affidavit form (available online or in counter)
3. Passport copy for both Husband and Wife
4. Copy of marriage certificate
5. It will be smooth if the Spouse name is mentioned in both passport
6. You receive the affidavit signed on same day
7. Charge you 5BD

Attestation at Ministry of Foreign affairs

1. Take the affidavit to Ministry office in Manama
2. You can walk in and take a token for an appointment
3. Carry original passport of Husband and wife and signed affidavit from embassy
4. Charge you 5BD

Oppointment at CPR office

1. It's very hard to get an appointment online, I tried multiple times and failed
2. Go early by 7:30 and get an appointment for Fast track service
3. We go a token 70, which was called by 11:45
4. Take token counter 9 and update marriage affidavit while you wait
4. Submit all documents mentioned above to fast track counter
5. They take finger print of dependent and issue the card
6. They give exception for my Kids (they where not present) and issued their card also
7. Charge you 60BD for three CPR cards.

Thank you for this detailed list! I will use it for my family process as well. Much appreciated!
Tracy

Thank you expat_Para.

I will be going through the same process for my wife and daughter. I have everything, but my marriage certificate is from KSA. The certificate is attested by all relevant authorities in KSA. Do I still have to get it attested by MOFA Bahrain ?? If yes, will they attest a copy or original ? Also can anyone advise how I can get this done ?

Yes attested by MOFA Bahrain.  And they will always attest original (could be different for Indians as they are providing an original affidavit from their Embassy).   This is done at MOFA camp office in Manama next to Bab Al Bahrain.   Although I am not sure if they will attest it without it being attested by Bahrain Embassy in Saudi first.

On the other hand, your family visas have already been issued - these require marriage certificate, so you might not need an attestation.  Especially once you get the residence permits for family stamped........then they will be under your sponsorship.

Excellent to hear. Thank you so much. Can you advise what size pics required with what background? For actually bringing it to the cpr office

This link should help
CPR Photo requirements

Thanks for the detailed information.

Just wanted to check if my marriage certificate is already attested in UAE by MOFA, then do i need to redo it here in Bahrain as well and also same for my kids as well?

The attestation that is being referred to is by Bahrain Embassy in UAE and then MOFA in Bahrain.

so i will have to go to the Indian Embassy in Bahrain and get an affidavit prepared and then get it attested by MOFA??

I am planning to move to Bahrain within the next few weeks along with my Wife. I already got the Work permit and the dependent Visa for my wife is in progress as per the LMRA site.

Accommodation for first 2 weeks will be provided by the company and then we will have to arrange for a rented accommodation. My doubt is...Once we reach Bahrain, i understand that the company will apply for my CPR card. But to apply the CPR card for my wife, we will need a Lease agreement and address certificate which we will not have unless we finalize a house. Will my wife be allowed to stay during this interval without the CPR card?

There is no restriction for your wife to stay with you in Bahrain. Even after getting all the documents, you need need to update your CPR address to the new flat which you will rent then you need to apply for the CPR for your wife.

To clarify, your stay is determined by your residence visa which both of you will have.  You can enter and leave as you like.  The CPR card is necessary for availing services e.g. getting a SIM, opening bank account etc etc.

Thank you Neemish and XTang...!!

hii,
good day!

Address Certificate

1. You can apply this online
2. First register your lease agreement at Bahrain.bh ( 5.0 BD)
3.  Apply for an address certificate at mun.gov.bh (5 BD)
5. You need to upload Lease registration paper(step2), CPR of Land load, CPR of Tenant, Agreement copy.
6. It took almost two weeks to get this certificate

I submitted all documents in municipalities site and i got request number. but i did n pay 5 bd in municipalities site still i did n get address card also...

please help me

https://www.mun.gov.bh/MunicipalApplica … sion/query

Try to do a query/follow-up.

T&R

i Applied for Address Certificate for CPR and Municipality Now Asking for a letter from Landlord stating that who is responsible for paying municipality tax

Isn't Municipality tax included in EWA bill? lease is on my name and its a furnished apartment

For Address Certificate its showing this message

Please attach a letter showing who is entitled to pay the municipality fees by the owner.

Lease has been Registered by Me That is the Tenant. I Got CPR from Company without visiting. Now for Wife and Kids, do i still need address certificate?

crossT wrote:

I am planning to move to Bahrain within the next few weeks along with my Wife. I already got the Work permit and the dependent Visa for my wife is in progress as per the LMRA site.

Accommodation for first 2 weeks will be provided by the company and then we will have to arrange for a rented accommodation. My doubt is...Once we reach Bahrain, i understand that the company will apply for my CPR card. But to apply the CPR card for my wife, we will need a Lease agreement and address certificate which we will not have unless we finalize a house. Will my wife be allowed to stay during this interval without the CPR card?

Yes, you can stay without CPR Card as the CPR number would be issued to you on the Visa which would be pasted once you go to LMRA. that number would be the same once you get CPR

For address certificate, do we need declaration from owner that he is responsible for municipality fee. or its responsibility of tenant.

any format for municipality declaration

It should mention it on the lease.  And the tax is part of the EWA bill.

Documents required for new CPR of wife and children

Same as when you applied/renewed.

HELLO.
I HAVE OWN ELECTRICITY ADDRESS ITS OK WITHOUT MUNCIPALITY LETTER

Yes.

@expat_Para hi I need what to Happy for a CPR

@Mohammed  74  hi please help me to happly for my CPR please

@bolajijayeola4real

Please send me a message with your problem and I will be able to help you.

Is it mandatory to get apply or get new CPR for dependents?? bank account, sim not needed..

It is not just for bank account or SIM.  If they need to go to the hospital, CPR will be needed.  Ditto education etc.  And as per rules, having a CPR for residents is mandatory.

@XTang

I want to open bank account but I don't have CPR card now but have CPR number

Can bank allowed to me for opening account without CPR card ?