How to resign from job before contract ?

How to resign from job  before  1 year contract 4 months finished i want transfer other company but sponsor not agree what i can do ?

Try to post your question in a professional manner.  Just typing help me repeatedly is not going to solve your problems - people here can give advice only.

As per the law, you need your sponsor's permission or NOC to transfer if you haven't finished one year with them.  If you have finished one year, you can transfer without that permission.

In your case, you need to get their permission or resign and ask them to cancel your visa.  Once visa cancelled, your new employer can apply for a visa for you.  This will be treated as a new visa application which is important as nowadays, there is an unofficial ban on new applications for Pakistani nationals.  So you could be stuck.

Thank you xtang for your guideline but today is happend something different sponsor asking me for 1000 Bahrain dinar what should i do

As per labor law, you don't have to pay employer anything - especially for cost incurred on your behalf for the visa process.

It is up to you whether you want to pay or not.

If you don't, then resign in writing or send via postal mail keeping the pink slip.  File the same record with LMRA and register complaint with Ministry of Labor if he does not pay your dues.  LMRA can help you cancel your visa.   Just remember that when visa cancelled, you have 30 days to find new employment.

I have posted many times on these topics so use the search button and read through previous advice.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=791494https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=790360https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=791318https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=780677

thank you very much just have 1 question is anything mention on resign i mean why i want resign or anything

No. You can resign for whatever reason.  That is not important.

thank you ...

dear sir xtang today i post resign letter  then someone reported to sponsor he  did post then sponsor call me and said  not do like this after you will be in problem if you talk on table we can arrange good way . but if you do like this then i will go like this then you will be blacklist for  5 years and i send you back pakistan . what should i do now . thank you

I have told you already what you need to do.   Read all the threads I posted above and my comments.

The choice is yours.  You can speak to your sponsor and pay him 1000 BD.  Or go by the law and not pay him anything while approaching LMRA / Ministry of Labor.   I have outlined both options but am unable to guide you everyday through this.  I suggest you get yourself a good labor lawyer.

Hi sir in my job my 11 month is running but I want to resign with one month notice period and as per the contract they mentioned 2 months notice period otherwise they want me to pay what should I do in this situation please help me out

Go and read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333

Hi,  my previous employer is not allowing mobility or canceling my visa cz they know i wish to move to a competitor firm.
I have been working at my old job for just 6 months after which i gave and served my 1 month notice.
Lmra informed me that there is no point in sending the resignation via post since i didn't complete 1 year in the company.  So i had send it via the company email and they replied back through email - Approved. After which i served my 1 month notice.

What are my choices right now? There is a clause in my contract such states that i can't work on the same designation for a year after exiting the company .

And they said they won't cancel the visa for 1 year after i exit the company.
How is this legal if they have already paid my settlement? Also, since my 1 year gets completed after 4 months can i not then send the resignation via post and leave without their permission?

You cannot transfer without their permission as you have worked with them for less than one year.  You just need them to cancel the visa.   Approach LMRA with all your documentation proving you have left but they are not cancelling your visa.

Hi everyone ,
I have a situation here i am working for almost 2 years to my current company and now i have emergency matter to my country that need my presence i asked my boss for emergency leave and he didnt allow me then i sent resignation for one month notice but he said i need to 2 months as i stated its emergency that within a month i need to go...
What should i do can some one advise me to do???
Thank you in advance...

What does your contract say in terms of notice period?

I have 2 contracts the first one that i joined it was nothing writtten so means as per bah.law but latetly the forced me to sign another one but has two months notice.

So then it is 2 months notice.

Hi bro i am working 1month in Bahrain can I resign my job it is possible. Monthly sellary 85 bd  no food no health insurance pls help me
Read the previous responses and links. Your question has been answered.
Hi bro i am working 1month in Bahrain can I resign my job it is possible. Monthly sellary 85 bd  no food no health insurance pls help me
- @jeyyadav123

Check your contract which you have signed about the notice period. If you have completed 1 Year of service you can send a resignation via registered post send the proof to the new employer and the new employer can apply for your visa.
Sir  resign my job going India it's possible  Iam not sign any agreement ,offer letter
Sir  resign my job going India it's possible  Iam not sign any agreement ,offer letter
- @jeyyadav123

If you haven't signed any contract contact LMRA and they will give you a copy of the contract uploaded. Take it to the Employer and ask who has signed on behalf of you. You can also raise a case in case if it is not signed by you.

After you have transferred the visa you can travel to India. Or else once your visa is cancelled your new employer can apply for the visa once you are in India. There is a waiting time of 21 days if you are outside Bahrain to process the visa.
THank you so much! Sir

@jeyyadav123 u should find a new job - and better to get ur employer acceptance on the mobility

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani yes thank you medam

I work in Bahrain for a month I do not like work I want to go to india.  But my company asks me for the visa application amount and refuses to pay a monthly stipend.

@Lawyer.zahraa.alwatani

Assalamualaikum I have one question mam please help me I want to go finished  and my visa is remaining period is 4months my HR said u will pay the amount of visa 4months what can I do please help me mam

Read this thread.  Your question has already been answered.

Hello Sir,

My wife is working in Bahrain as housemaid from last 5 month and hence due to family emergency she wants to come back to India.

Could you please guide us with futher procedure to follow

Hey Shrikant L,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should definitely check the link shared by XTang.

The thread's title is Legal matters / Employment disputes FAQ & Police clearance certificate

All the best

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi sir good evening, I have questions only if u resign and I finish 1 yr and 4 1/2 months. They will give u one way ticket? And how about the one month vacation and indemnity  must be they will give or no?

@Daisy Velado This is based on whats mentioned on your contract.

Hallo Dr /sir/ madam I have worked with this security company for 1 year 9month my supervisor after I had remained with three month to complete my contract he brought me new Contract to sign after going through it there was no salary increment. I asked him why he told me  to sign then I he will write appraisal letter and my salary will be increased  later which was a lie  I refused to sign it and told him I want to talk to the management about my salary increment before I sign that contract. I also asked him about my vacation which he told me, I will go for vacation which was not very satisfying to me because i have seen my colleagues fighting with them to go for  vacations at the time which suits them. Now when I refused to sign the contract he told me (supervisor) let see if you will go that vacation what can I do in this kind of situation.

Read this:

Hi I have start working with new company 1week now I'm planning to resign after a month during my notice period is it possible I've found other job and there is any possibility that they can make ban for me ? Or it's normal if I resign pay them if they ask and move to new company

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829180 read this.

@XTang

please sir help me

Hi I have start working with new company 1week now I'm planning to resign after a month during my notice period is it possible I've found other job and there is any possibility that they can make ban for me ? Or it's normal if I resign pay them if they ask and move to new company I already told them that in max 2month I have to leave them

I have already answered this many times. See the link posted by logical indian above.

Good day ma'am/sir

I came here for visit visa and my madam transfer my visa to maid visa, unfortunately something happened my baba did bad thing to me he harrassed me, because of what happened my mental health is not in good condition and I want to resign, my contract and my visa is 2yrs but I finish 9 months.

I Hope you help me advice me

Thank you.