Lost cpr replacement

Hello have been working in Bahrain since 2018 December
On November last year I lost my CPR
What are the procedures should I follow for a replacement
Pls help

Go online on bahrain.bh and go to identity services.  Go to identity card issuance services.   Enter your CPR number and follow the prompts to request lost / damaged CPR.

If it doesn't allow you i.e. because of issues in address or data, they will ask you to go to the CPR office in Isa Town.  In that case, take an appointment and go get that done.  Else go to VIP services, pay 10 BD and get a replacement CPR - take passport with you.

My boss gave to someone who stamped my passport for visa renewal he told me that they need electricity address and I do live with my boss n they cannot use it she also doesn't know what to do

Get a letter from the person who has the electricity in their name confirming that you live with them.   Or take the landlord with you.

So I should tell my Bahrain sponsor to go with me because I live in the same house with her and family

The person who owns the apartment or the person whose name the EWA meter is in - needs to go.

I applied to get my CPR replaced on 23rd June 2020 but up to now I haven't received it or even get notification on what could be the problem.
What can I do .though I tried calling 80008001 several times and failed to get a response since all the service people seem to be busy all the time.

Was your application accepted and do you have a reference number?

If so, go to tawasul portal and register a complaint - choose CIO or IGA from drop down.

Hi good afternoon, what if i cant book for an appointment can i visit their office anytime to a replacement cpr for the lost one?

Read all the responses above.   You can do all of it online.  If it is not working for you, then you need to take an appointment - they won't entertain you without an appointment.

As i read all the reaponses above, is it mandatory to have ewa bill for replacement/lost cpr?
As u mentioned ill pay only online, and they will issue new one? Sorry but im just confused. Thank you

If you don't have EWA, then you need a municipality letter for address.  Everything is online.

@XTang hello i worked in bahrain 2015 to 2017 and i currently work and live in dubai. and i need to get police clearance report of bahrain but i dont have cpr card or cpr number what should i do

Look at your old residence permit. The field called personal number is your cpr number.

@Guestposter6210 sir my CPR is lost

Hi sir,

You need to apply for a replacement cpr

https://bahrain.bh/wps/portal/en/!ut/p/ … 3SS9nQSEh/