How to open file for newborn in bahrain

How to open file for newborn in bahrain
Any link can i open file by my self any suggestions and help plz , and how much visa for newborn
Depends on the situation and the period - you must announce the ministry of health immediately   
Im asking about visa coz i jus make new passport for my newborn baby so I need to open file in immigration
1) Ask hospital to notify birth online
2)  Apply for birth certificate on bahrain.bh
3) Take the birth certificate to your country's Embassy and follow the process for passport application
4) Once you get the passport, apply for visa

Points 1 to 3 have nothing to do with NPRA.  Getting a passport from your country's embassy doesn't require any input from NPRA.
Thank u soo much
I already make the passport but one of agent asking me need to open a file in immigration as of my visa on lmra

Thank u soo much
I already make the passport but one of agent asking me need to open a file in immigration as of my visa on lmra 
- @Salman Sunny
 That is correct you cannot apply for visa straight away, Even though you have the passport and Birth Certificate from Ministry of Health.

https://www.npra.gov.bh/en-inquiries-and-proposals/

Request Service
Directorate of Visas & Residence
Residence
Open File for Grace period

Get the NPRA form signed & Stamped by sponsor, CR Copy, Fathers & Mothers Passport Copy, Birth Certificate, Sponsors CPR.

Upload it and you will get a response to pay the fees and get the slip.

Usually the agent will help you to open the file. I am not sure why he is asking you to open the file.
Hi just wanted to ask, even the baby has an open file already , when I tried applying for her dependent visa in LMRA system it is showing she is out of Bahrain.  Is there anything  required to do?
Hi just wanted to ask, even the baby has an open file already , when I tried applying for her dependent visa in LMRA system it is showing she is out of Bahrain.  Is there anything  required to do?
- @Jchico

Do not worry LMRA Might now show it, Do not forget to upload the extension slip in the application. Once it comes to Payment it will show as IN Bahrain.

If you do not want to take a risk at all - Raise a ticket in support with the passport copy and extension slip and ask them to update the IN Status. It will take 2-3 working days and it will show that the kid is in Bahrain when you submit the application.

@topinsight01

How many days  it takes to file opened after applying online?

Dear Adminstor

I want to know can the mother and father combine salary together to reach the require amount of 400bd to apply visa for the baby?

No, unfortunately that is not possible

@topinsight01 dear

Your information is very clear and pls update us regarding entire process done by system itself or physical present to NPRA is required.

Can i do it myself without agent.?

Its an online process

How long can a new born stay in Bahrain without visa ? Is there any grace period for applying newborn visa ?  What is the fine for applying late visa for newborn?

If someone has been blacklisted last month on tourist visa.. can he or she go back to Bahrain in a CPR?

I posted this question for the 2nd time but didn't get a reply yet..

1) I responded to you on the same day that you posted.  Here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =2#5681022

2) Don't post on unrelated threads to your question and check the original one for a response

@Fariha Farook Hi Fariha,

Firstly many congratulations to the parents.

Few questions here that can help us to better address the situation. What is the current visa status of the parents? Is the birth certificate already issued?

Usually once the child is born, the hospital would advise the parents to fill in the form for birth certificate and CPR issuance, after which you would receive a temp CPR no with which you can apply for a visa for the child. I am not sure if there are any fines or late fees here, may be have a check with LMRA.

@Amd22

Already done with the process of birth certificate and passport but due to change in job of father visa process is pending.

@Amd22 Thanks for the wishes and reply.

@Fariha Farook It should be fine in that case, but please apply for the dependent visa immediately then.

@XTang

What about a child / newborn that wants to travel outside bahrain with passport

Does he or she needs to open a file?

You need to a valid visa to exit the country for that a file needs to be opened