DP 10 visa

Hi I'm manjeet Bedi from India. I'm classical Dancer-cum-choreographer. Very frequently we are traveling Malaysia.Now  we are planning to move and join a school. Is performing artist are able to apply  FOR DP 10 visa? need your help.Regards.

The employer who is offering a job is able to apply for a DP 10 visa to immigration (not an individual).

So you would need to be offered a job.

The employer would also need to have the correct incorporation of their company/school and paid-up capital to apply for a DP10 employment pass.

You would need to remain outside Malaysia, while the DP10 application is being processed.

If approved, pre-departure using the approval letter from immigration, must get a Visa With Reference (VDR or Calling Visa) placed in the passport from the Malaysian High Commission or Consulate.

After arriving on a VDR, the employer has 30 days to complete the immigration process and get the employment pass (DP10) put into the passport.

Thank you so very much for your valuable information.

Hi Gravitas , Good afternoon.things are positive to settle down in  Malaysia. Is the homeschooling. Is a better option for international students?please guide me Regards

That would be your decision. There are tuition centres available. Most would be UK or local curriculum but there is some flexibility. There are quite a few discussions on this forum about homeschooling which you can read.