EU Blue Card Application for Singaporean

Hi, I recently received a job offer in Germany and considering my future salary amount, I understand I can apply for EU Blue Card at the Germany Embassy here in Singapore. However, I have couple of questions  so hoping anyone could advise:

While looking for the documents required here, as stated:

1. "German university degree or recognized foreign degree comparable to a German degree"  I graduated from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts and the school doesn't seem to be listed in ANABIN website :(  I wonder if I could use their partner university in UK (Loughborough University) instead or any suggestion what should I do if the school is not recognized in this case, can I still apply for the blue card?

2. "Proof of Accommodation"  can I use a hotel booking confirmation instead? I haven't found any place to stay and understand the landlord may need visa as a proof of residence..

This is my first time living/visiting Europe so any advise would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Were you awarded a certificate by Loughborough University after you completed the course?

1. You can of course apply and submit all applicable information and certificates. The processing officers will then decide whether you are eligible or not.
(If not, you can apply for a normal work permit - the difference is small!)
2. You can book temporary accommodation ()hotel, hostel or serviced apartment) for the first few weeks. The officer will know that it is basically impossible to find a rental place before arrival.

Also, if you prepare a cover letter, you can mention these things there (that you are booking hotel for initial period and you will look for long term rental once you are there, etc).

As Beppi suggested, normal WP is the alternative option. I would not take chance if the university is not in the list for EU blue card criteria. Do discuss thoroughly with your employer, pointing out these facts, before you make a decision.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I was awarded a certificate by Loughborough University.

However will submit all my documents and see if I am eligible for the Blue Card.

Noted on accommodation. Will use temporary accommodation instead. Thanks again!

I am an Indian Expat(On Employment Pass) here in Singapore and recently got a job offer in Germany and is in the process of filling my blue card application. My spouse will be moving with me. I have few queries where I need help.Any help will be really appreciated

1. Do I need to fill in separate Long Term Stay Videx form for my spouse(dependent) as the form is just the same and most of the fields are irrelevant for him?

2. Or Is it just that we need one form which will suffice for both me & my husband?

3. Do I need to get my marriage certificate apostilled or legalized as it is issued from Indian authorities ?

Both me & my husband got the Eu blue card & FRV approved and that too in one day. Our appointment was yesterday. Thank you all!!