Saud bahwan group salary

Selected in saud bahwan group still dint discussed about salary I'm married and have 4 year old kid... I need to negotiate about salary in my next round of interview so Pls help whether with accommodation can I manage my child education fee how much shall I ask for expected salary... One more question is how about extra curricular activity is given importance in muscat for my son like swimming skating how about education quality

Hi Divya Vijay dhinesh,

Knowing SBG as well as I do, I can tell you categorically that you will get little or no option to negotiate your salary.

SBG's systems and recruitment processes are quite rigid and rather well-defined. So they will make you the offer and you can opt to say 'yes', or 'no'.

Also, without knowing anything about your background, educational qualifications, past work experience, etc it is not even possible to give you a ballpark figure as a rough reference point.

Regarding your other queries, the forum is full of details and information. So please help yourself.

Thanks for ur reply Mr.sumithran
Got offer for executive (sales) and  in India I got 6 years experience in sales and marketing... Holding bachelor degree in engineering
Pls reply for education system and extra curricular activity for kids
My wife also a MCA, B. Ed graduate with 4 years teaching experience.. Is that possible for her to get job there.

Hi Divya Vijay dhinesh,

Vehicle sales positions would be mostly incentive-based, with a small fixed package.

The quality of education offered by the Indian Schools in Oman is considerably lesser, as compared to what is available in India.

For kids, numerous extracurricular activities are available - all at varying costs - from low, to medium to high, depending on the place and the activity chosen.

Getting a job for your wife is not going to be easy, even if at all.

Please read the forum for detailed answers to all your queries and much more.