How to start a Restaurant business in oman?

hello everyone there this is sameer from muscat
reckon everyone doing well
just wanna take advice from you guys about restaurant business in oman and how can i start it..

Dear Sameer

You should have a very good idea and capital to invest in it

Idea, location and capital are most important things along with relations in Government parties to proceed your approvals and others

If you open restaurant in oman to ap acha chalta howa kaam jahan coustumar zaida aaty gain WO lo kun k new restaurant chalny mai bhoot Sammy lagta hai yahn

New Restaurant business in Oman:-
01- Local sponsor 02-place for restaurant 03-2 cook-1 helper-1cashier-1utencil cleaner 04-working capital as per your requirement.05- most important restaurant serving place and area should be always clean another wise waldiya fine very heavily.
rest if you need further pls contact me in person.

Imranbutt09 wrote:

If you open restaurant in oman to ap acha chalta howa kaam jahan coustumar zaida aaty gain WO lo kun k new restaurant chalny mai bhoot Sammy lagta hai yahn

Hi Imranbutt09,

Please stick to English only in this anglophone forum please.

contact me ***
my whatsapp
my email

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai
My name is sid ,I'm from India
Currently residing in oman for since 1 year
I'm interested in starting a business fo my own in oman
Please provide the guidance if possible
Whatsapp ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sidhuofficial2,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I advise you to start a new thread on the Oman forum as this one is quite old.

The more details you will be able to provide about your project, the more information will be given to you.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.